• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Wricksen

Horology Curious
2/3/22
Is this time grapher will be a concern? Should I just RL?
don’t want to pay extra money for service right away..

Hushhh

Horology Curious
15/2/22
France
Hi guys, What are the three main differences between ARF and Clean Factory, i don't find it on the topic. Thanks in advance

chrisomatic

22/6/15
I received the offer to source a Gen Crystal.
B25-7036-3-C1

is this the correct one for the 126334?

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Is this time grapher will be a concern? Should I just RL?
don’t want to pay extra money for service right away.. [/url]

I believe JTime use a lift angle of 52.6 for testing their CF DJ's, so knowing this your amplitude would be a tad higher if they had the same lift angle.

I would say yours is fine, as far as accuracy goes don't expect COSC standards from a clone movement.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
-4 isn't bad. it also will (probably) be different when you're wearing the watch the hole day.

​​​​

chrisomatic

22/6/15
I received the offer to source a Gen Crystal.
B25-7036-3-C1

is this the correct one for the 126334?
A few pages before I read that B25-7036-1-C1 is actually the correct Crystal + Gasket. Is the -3 the same?

thanks for your help!

A-wandererX23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/20
Noticed that CLEAN seemed to have improved their gasket. Now it's clearer than usual. I posted some comparison with the new batch and older batch with that ugly white gasket. I have received one of them and can confirm new batch was better. Not saying it's near VSF or GEN but definitely an improvement. You can see the newer ones have a reflection of the minute markers on the dial as per Gen.

Thought I share my findings here

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Noticed that CLEAN seemed to have improved their gasket. Now it's clearer than usual. I posted some comparison with the new batch and older batch with that ugly white gasket. I have received one of them and can confirm new batch was better. Not saying it's near VSF or GEN but definitely an improvement. You can see the newer ones have a reflection of the minute markers on the dial as per Gen.

I ordered one 2 days ago and got QC

Maybe you can tell me if this one looks like this new batch as well? Not sure from pictures.
TD said it should be new batch.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under

Nice find and I think you're right, I had a look at the new Clean 116610 V2 subs on JTime and the gasket looks a lot better.

A-wandererX23

5/10/20
Nice find and I think you're right, I had a look at the new Clean 116610 V2 subs on JTime and the gasket looks a lot better.

Nice! I still haven't found the improved gasket on the GMTs. Guessing they have too many old stock but the datejust I bought definitely had an improved gasket. Submariner as well seem to have better gaskets. Let's hope they continue it. I have talked with Chinese dealers and they have told me CLEAN was aware that people noticed they were using inferior white gaskets. They probably did a secret update again like with their bezels but be careful. There a lot of QC problems. Misaligned bezel inserts, crooked hour markers, etc.

crashuid

Certified
17/12/19
London
Would you say it’s worth it?

With the gen xtal it definitely looks better. It's a more deep blue, more clear.
A gen xtal is 400 euros. Is it 400 euros better? I don't think so.
However, for me it is worth it because a gen crystal retains most of the value and now I have a more close gen look. Will you do it again? YES :)