No announcement yet.

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys, great to know, I had no idea it was that simple.

Comment

Phdias just make sure to place small cloth or plastic on top of the bezel to prevent any possible scratches before pressing it down with the tool.

Comment

new lots arriving at jtime according to Li in any case on dark rhodium. can be updated attached?

Comment

clean seems to have a ‘sunken’ 6 at the 12 o clock digits?

I want your TC 16610LN - if you’re in EU. Shoot me a message!

Comment

Originally posted by wubsub View Post
            clean seems to have a ‘sunken’ 6 at the 12 o clock digits?

yes you're right, its 0,01mm down....

Comment

Considering it is not that hard to change the bezel on the DJ (just applying pressure), Clean Factory should sell the updated v2 bezels separately for those who bought v1 change them by themselves. I don't think the updated bezel is enough reason to buy the same watch again, but I think it's quite reasonable to buy the bezel alone and DIY.

Comment

Originally posted by Thootjevdk View Post

yes you're right, its 0,01mm down....
                What exactly are we talking about about?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by timmywatch View Post

What exactly are we talking about about?

6 in 60 at 12 o clock of the dial is slightly shifted downwards. and this is common in all QCs i’ve seen for all CF dials.

Comment

Originally posted by wubsub View Post

6 in 60 at 12 o clock of the dial is slightly shifted downwards. and this is common in all QCs i’ve seen for all CF dials.
                    Ah i See. Well I’ll start worrying about that once they got rid of the bigger things haha

Comment

Originally posted by timmywatch View Post

Ah i See. Well I’ll start worrying about that once they got rid of the bigger things haha

indeed, not a dealbreaker in any way to this great watch, just something i noticed

Comment

Just changed my xtal to gen. Things to note, stock gasket is 1mm thinner than gen gasket. Bezel came out too easy. Gen gasket is 1mm taller. Had to shave the gen gasket about 0.5mm in order to press the bezel back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by john doe iii View Post
                          Just changed my xtal to gen. Things to note, stock gasket is 1mm thinner than gen gasket. Bezel came out too easy. Gen gasket is 1mm taller. Had to shave the gen gasket about 0.5mm in order to press the bezel back.

Thanks for this information - very helpful. Did you try reinstalling the rep gasket at all, or did you decide the gen xtal and gen gasket had to be installed together to work effectively (albeit after shaving the gen gasket)?

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post

Thanks for this information - very helpful. Did you try reinstalling the rep gasket at all, or did you decide the gen xtal and gen gasket had to be installed together to work effectively (albeit after shaving the gen gasket)?
                            I did gen xtal with rep gasket = no issues - but gasket color is different so I wanted to use the gen

Comment

Thanks, very helpful information

Comment

Originally posted by Phdias View Post
                                Considering it is not that hard to change the bezel on the DJ (just applying pressure), Clean Factory should sell the updated v2 bezels separately for those who bought v1 change them by themselves...
                                You are absolutley right. Maybe you can buy only the bezel from a TD but it will be overpriced for sure. More around 120 USD than 20 USD as would be reasonable. Dont forget slightly overpriced shipping costs as well. TDs and the factorys want to make money as well

You'll get used to it
                                Last edited by Akilles; 08-01-22, 16:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X