New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
    Unlike the catastrophic cyclops, the gasket isn't noticeably different from gen in hand. Luckily, a gen crystal comes with a gasket anyway so you get that update on top for free.
    That is if you're going for a gen crystal which not everyone will want to spend that much on

Comment

Originally posted by NightShot View Post

no problem. I'm talking about the clean joint which gives a white effect all around. it lets in less light than the gen.
      me that's what bothers me the most. not the cyclops
      Btw this is not gen

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post

Btw this is not gen
        Was it the fat (and low placed) DW, crocked cyclops or mismatched lume on hands/markers that gave it away bro.. or was it simply your hawk lug vision

Last edited by Akilles; 29-12-21, 22:13.

Comment

Unlike the catastrophic cyclops, the gasket isn't noticeably different from gen in hand. Luckily, a gen crystal comes with a gasket anyway so you get that update on top for free.
          ok cool thank you my friend. with crystal and gen seal nothing can stop this CF. by any chance do you have a reliable link for gen crystals? and how much can the installation cost? thanks in advance

Comment

Can somebody confirm which gen date wheel is needed? Is it 3135 or 3235?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post

That is if you're going for a gen crystal which not everyone will want to spend that much on
              Makes sense, but only if you don't want to invest a single penny and wear it OOTB. I'll never understand though how someone can't care about that obvious cyclops while going nuts about a "white gasket" that I can't even see side by side with my modded DJ (gen crystal & gen gasket).

NightShot Check with member/watchsmith interaktiv. My last DJ41 crystal was 320 Euros IIRC.
              Last edited by YellowFin; 29-12-21, 22:20.

Comment

Btw this is not gen
                https://youtu.be/M_HvFMss3c4
                this one is gen.
                ion my example indeed it looks VSF
                Last edited by NightShot; 29-12-21, 22:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Akilles View Post
                  Was it the fat (and low placed) DW, crocked cyclops or mismatched lume on hands/markers that gave it away bro.. or was it simply your hawk lug vision

Mea culpa ! Real gen with correct DW
                  Last edited by NightShot; 29-12-21, 22:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Akilles View Post

My cyber ultrasonic OCD vision mate haha

Comment

My cyber ultrasonic OCD vision mate haha

Secret Défense

Comment

Makes sense, but only if you don't want to invest a single penny and wear it OOTB. I'll never understand though how someone can't care about that obvious cyclops while going nuts about a "white gasket" that I can't even see side by side with my modded DJ (gen crystal & gen gasket).

NightShot Check with member/watchsmith interaktiv. My last DJ41 crystal was 320 Euros IIRC.
                        thank you for the answer. concerning the cyclops I understand your point of view

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHenlein View Post

I have a sub that I bought I while back and the date flips instantly at 11:59, would you think it's possible to calibrate the DJ to do the same?
                          You can remove the hands, set time on movement until date flips, and then re-press the hands on. I've seen watchmakers do this when servicing.

Comment

someone has already tested this seller please ?

Comment

Originally posted by ProGamer73061 View Post
                              Every single watch has there own flaws. If you can grab a cf v2 go with it. It is out of the box a good, stable watch. I have v1 and v2, both are really good. If you need perfection, do gen bezel, glas and Date Wheel.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              Would you take CF over ARF? I mean, is CF better than ARF?

Comment

Originally posted by ProGamer73061 View Post

What? Because of vs movements? I have it from my source

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                Does anyone know if advancing the time is clockwise or counterclockwise like the original datejust 41 watch?

Comment

Working...
                                X