• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

geestyleed

Known Member
7/6/15
Hi all,
I have a blue Datejust on Oyster ordered - just received the QC with the old bezel. Not sure if only the Jubilee Versions were updated. Also the lume on the hands was pretty uneven and the hour hand had a noticeable "dent". Please carefully check QC pictures

Hman12

Known Member
11/4/21
Hi all,
I have a blue Datejust on Oyster ordered - just received the QC with the old bezel. Not sure if only the Jubilee Versions were updated. Also the lume on the hands was pretty uneven and the hour hand had a noticeable "dent". Please carefully check QC pictures

I would assume oyster is less popular then jubilee therefore may be more old stock to shift first

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I might have to pick up a Rhodium dial one at some point. I'll wait till this "bezel" update is widespread, although I really think it was massively overblown. The CF bezel was so so good, it glistens like white gold. They've done an excellent job imo, so any improvement is certainly welcome but I hope it hasn't lost its sheen!

Reactions: timmywatch

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
I might have to pick up a Rhodium dial one at some point. I'll wait till this "bezel" update is widespread, although I really think it was massively overblown. The CF bezel was so so good, it glistens like white gold. They've done an excellent job imo, so any improvement is certainly welcome but I hope it hasn't lost its sheen!

Buy another one and find out :) and tell us about it then.

How was the over all feel/ fit esp. bracelet and clasp and finish of the cf compared to your gen?

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
I would assume oyster is less popular then jubilee therefore may be more old stock to shift first

I dont think the bracelet would make a difference.
As I would assume, the cases are all made the same.. and are later either fitted with a jubilee or oyster

Reactions: Tete

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I got my QC a hour ago, is this updated bezel?

No, but still a beautiful watch. Honestly the difference in real life is very small and hard to tell. Don't let it bother you. Enjoy the watch.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Agree. Basically if from a picture taken perfectly straight you can see the border of the bezel all around then it's the new one. Otherwise if you can't it's the old one

Reactions: The Rod

mrgho06

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/21
2a194b6e96290bfa3efd55f5f0262eaa.jpg

Here’s my QC, it’s been GL and coming my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tete

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
I was just wondering, thanks very much for your knowledgne:).
I dont really care about any flaws, neither misaligned rehauts or such things. I always like the watches for what they are; a replica;)

jiro timmywatch

Absolutely, and as long as we have too soft lugs, and bad crystals - who the hell cares if the bezel is a little sharper or wider by 0.02mm.
Would love to see a gen v rep comparison though. Those are always very entertaining to read.

It’s a great watch and a very good rep, will be ordering for myself soon.

I hope you have much fun with it, stay safe.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Port9800

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/21
Oregon - United States
I just received my CF DJ41 and it is beautiful and I'm quite happy. However it should be noted for folks that the CF jubilee bracelet is only 7.25" (including the watch case) and is not expandable from there, so if your wrist measures 7.25" or more, it will not fit without obtaining extra links from someone. This is true of the DJ and the GMT's. I understand that the Oyster bracelet is 1/4" longer.