• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
30374fee53fec903a2a1a0b0bd730685.jpg

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I disagree, IMHO the smooth bezel is a bit more elegant and looks more aesthetically refined. Of course it is a matter of opinion and personal taste and it won't be for everybody.
But at 41mm it would be a bit much for a woman's wrist.

It totally comes down to personal tastes and preferences, definitely not worth arguing that point.

The DJ41 is a fairly straight forward watch...simple dial, hands and date window (nothing fancy about it). However, I feel that the thing that gives this watch its personality/identity is the unique fluted bezel. While smooth bezel has its place, it makes the watch no different than 100 others like it. Some may just like this simplicity and that is perfectly fine too.

My 2 cents...

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
It totally comes down to personal tastes and preferences, definitely not worth arguing that point.

The DJ41 is a fairly straight forward watch...simple dial, hands and date window (nothing fancy about it). However, I feel that the thing that gives this watch its personality/identity is the unique fluted bezel. While smooth bezel has its place, it makes the watch no different than 100 others like it. Some may just like this simplicity and that is perfectly fine too.

My 2 cents...

+1

And same thing for the jubilee vs..the oyster. But as you say it's just a matter of personal preference ;)

Reactions: srhoque and KJ2020

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I just ordered one. But has anyone pointed out that the O in OFFICIALLY is slightly off? Probably won't ever be able to see in person but still... anyway, I'll check QC and see if present.

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Any news regarding smooth bezel models?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
More shots for those who've asked....and the O in OFFICIALLY looks fine on mine, compared to gen.

Are the SELs polished right here? If so, good Bc I thing Arf/VSF hasn’t been so far.

d26df24bcccbb55e741e26ecde032469.jpg

66ca8bdec5587e1ac95903f932748a97.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS

My 2 cents...

Yep. Completely agree. Just comes down to a matter of preference. Frankly, I don'i care for a Jubilee bracelet. Looks to 'busy' to me. But whatever...

I have found that opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one and thinks theirs is the most important. :D

Reactions: thopie

ab1112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/21
Completely stock - just arrived today. Apart from the clasp, this is as good as a VSF in my opinion. And yes, I've owned a VSF DJ or two. I'm very impressed from this latest batch. This is a keeper!

Hi. What's wrong with the clasp/bracelet? I own a VSF rhodium and want a blue DJ41. Can't decide between ARF v3 new batch, Clean's new batch or to just hold off

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisomatic

chrisomatic

22/6/15
Hi. What's wrong with the clasp/bracelet? I own a VSF rhodium and want a blue DJ41. Can't decide between ARF v3 new batch, Clean's new batch or to just hold off

Since CF updated their Bezel, there is no reason to go for an ARF DJ at the moment. Crystal, DW all is actually miles better at the CF. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: OldNavitimer

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Since CF updated their Bezel, there is no reason to go for an ARF DJ at the moment. Crystal, DW all is actually miles better at the CF. Just my 2 cents.

who told you CF updated the bezel? maybe there are variations between them, not sure which one you might get...