• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

joshslo86

Horology Curious
7/12/16
Sorry for the slight hijacking, what would be a similar quality choice in 36mm? ARF?

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
Gray dial QC pictures for me here. Already GL.

I think these JTIME QC pictures are so dark straight on because of the overhead lighting placement. The angled dial pictures show the dial colour much better, since the case does not shadow the dial.

I don't notice any glaring flaws. Timegrapher says +-0 s/d, 277 amp and 0.1 ms. No movement pictures obviously, but I see no need to ask for those.

jOOsP1.jpg

jOOu0j.jpg

jOOMmv.jpg

jOOwgK.jpg

jOO7e4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Well thats the business. Some packages may have to be shipped 2 or 3 times before passing CN customs, otherspass directly at the first time:)

Yup not new to the business just haven’t seen such variance within days of orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Okay bud Robi01 Here you go ;)

Please pardon my non-steady hands for few blurry shots.

Left Franken Right CF

Spec on Franken for reference (vsf with gen dial, hands, d/w, xtal and crown)

https://clickpix.org/images/jIaxxS.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

they look like 2 very different watches to me ! Like a dj41 and a dj2 sort of difference, CF geometry doesnt look good

Unknownwatchmaker

Renowned Member
Certified
27/11/15
Boston, MA
I'm not sure if these are helpful at all, but I tried to line up some stock CGI photos from Rolex vs the CF. This should be DJ 41 vs CF vs DJ II:

51624377417_6d3f8ee1a7_b.jpg

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Oh man, as soon as Drawing Lines com
in to the game, i am out.
THESE ARE REPLICAS

Chill dude, we all know these are reps he is just try to show a comparison between the bezel sizes. I personally find it very helpful, also if you see the photo above you cant neglected that the clean bezel is way out of proportion.

Jakeson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/21
EU
There is nothing wrong with CF case. My CF case was at least as genlike as my VSF. When it comes to bezel the CF looked slightly bigger than VSF when holding side by side. I never measured so it could have been the angle of the bezel as well and not the actual size.
Nice to hear that I'm trying to buy one with the wimbledon dial. The xtal bei CF looks pretty good too. Could be a nice substitute for the extinguished VSF DJs.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

Jakeson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/21
EU
Gray dial QC pictures for me here. Already GL.

I think these JTIME QC pictures are so dark straight on because of the overhead lighting placement. The angled dial pictures show the dial colour much better, since the case does not shadow the dial.

I don't notice any glaring flaws. Timegrapher says +-0 s/d, 277 amp and 0.1 ms. No movement pictures obviously, but I see no need to ask for those.

jOOsP1.jpg

jOOu0j.jpg

jOOMmv.jpg

jOOwgK.jpg

jOO7e4.jpg
Really nice dial and xtal. Hope some EU dealers get some stock before x-mas

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk