• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
And because these seem to have to be posted every page because it’s never studies on the previous 36 posts with it….

So first we have the stoo CF and VS rehaut up close, then the close ups showing v1 and v2, then we have the gen dial out of the watch to compare to the VS Z80 dial, and CFv2 dial, plus the v1 and v1 comparison pix up close illustrating the hands/crystal/bezel differences, And the stock Cfv2 and VSF Z80 next to eachother (CF with Gen. 7036 crystal in those 2 pix)

And finally gen dial and crystal in the cfv2 with vs hands and movement and crown…

Hopefully they are helpful, I’m like eleventeen million percent sure we will post most of these again in a future page 😉😂😜

Last edited:

xZeroCoolx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Gen is white gold...not platinum :)
And all white gold plating is Rhodium, and Rhodium is one of 5 platinum metals, so what's your point?

The platinum plating should actually look closer to gen white gold and hopefully be more durable.

Reactions: watchfan109

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Well see... hope its accurate.. i quess we have to wait a few days for the xing_patrick vs genuine bezel comparison shots ;)

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Still no smooth bezel from CF, right? Wanting the mint green but the VSF seems too green while the CF has a blueish tint like gen.

Reactions: Reaps

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Still no smooth bezel from CF, right? Wanting the mint green but the VSF seems too green while the CF has a blueish tint like gen.
Right, no smooth bezel from CF.
Anyway recently I had the opportunity to compare clean mint green vs gen…unfortunately it’s dark vs gen with less sunburst, night & day different

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Right, no smooth bezel from CF.
Anyway recently I had the opportunity to compare clean mint green vs gen…unfortunately it’s dark vs gen with less sunburst, night & day different

What are your opinions on the VSF mint green? Too green and just as inaccurate?

Rabiator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
20/11/23
Germany
I wanna swap ma cf dj 41 xtal to gen, can i use the original gasket or need i the rolex gen gasket ? Which height has the cf and the gen one ?

CTbeforeLP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/12/21
Canada
I wanna swap ma cf dj 41 xtal to gen, can i use the original gasket or need i the rolex gen gasket ? Which height has the cf and the gen one ?
You can use the rep gasket. It should be about 2.3mm to 2.4mm in height.