• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

jamie86420

Horology Curious
21/9/22
Hey bud, welcome to the forum!

Before many of the people in here jump onto you for asking that, let me just give you a tip, as per forum rules you can ask specific questions regarding your QC pictures, but cannot just leave it out in the open to see if anyone catches just about anything, as that depends on each set of eyes and likes.

Whatever you deem as good for you from your own research and eyes, will certainly serve you well! Enjoy!
Cheers mate.

Ok so...is this bezel and crystal v1 or v2?

NPD

7/2/22
EU
Cheers mate.

Ok so...is this bezel and crystal v1 or v2?

Any time!

There you go, Tijdwijzer above just replied to you it is indeed a v2 Clean bezel. As for crystal I wouldn't know as I switched mine straight off the gate to gen so didn't get any hands on time with Clean´s factory crystal.

Reactions: jamie86420

Saggiolus

Known Member
14/9/22
Hey bud, welcome to the forum!

Before many of the people in here jump onto you for asking that, let me just give you a tip, as per forum rules you can ask specific questions regarding your QC pictures, but cannot just leave it out in the open to see if anyone catches just about anything, as that depends on each set of eyes and likes.

Whatever you deem as good for you from your own research and eyes, will certainly serve you well! Enjoy!
uuuh good to know... thanks.

asian_k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/15
Hey, I ordered a CF Datejust 41mm in mint green. And I was hoping to get the V2 Hands and the V2 Crystal. But it looks like V1 to me.. Am I right?
i1664006440_3770_3.jpg

i1664006440_3711_2.jpg

rolexsub1

Known Member
2/10/21
Europe
Hey, I ordered a CF Datejust 41mm in mint green. And I was hoping to get the V2 Hands and the V2 Crystal. But it looks like V1 to me.. Am I right?
i1664006440_3770_3.jpg

i1664006440_3711_2.jpg

Yes, the crystal and hands looks V1 on this one to my eyes. Both pics where taken with the minute hand next to the hour marker and from the first look it appears like V2, but when you zoom in you can see that it is not.

asian_k

16/4/15
Yes, the crystal and hands looks V1 on this one to my eyes. Both pics where taken with the minute hand next to the hour marker and from the first look it appears like V2, but when you zoom in you can see that it is not.
Here are more pictures and second link is a video.

Should I ask for another one ? 😔
Pictures:

Video:

rolexsub1

Known Member
2/10/21
Europe

Maximilianolans

Horology Curious
2/8/22
I just received a Wimbledon with v2 crystal and it is really not that good. So if you either get a v1 or v2 crystal, I’d still recommend you look for an alternative replacement of it. Maybe Clark’s, profs, or go gen depending how much you like the watch.

asian_k

16/4/15
Thank you all, just gave it a green light cuz the time keeping is superb, rest looks also fine.
Guess I will get a gen crystal first and try to get gen hands at some other time

NPD

7/2/22
EU
Thank you all, just gave it a green light cuz the time keeping is superb, rest looks also fine.
Guess I will get a gen crystal first and try to get gen hands at some other time

Congrats on your new acquisition! I don’t think you’ll regret that one any time soon - what a delightful dial to take a look at throughout the day!

Reactions: asian_k