• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
I assure you that there are better Italians sorry
????????

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Manuel.b

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
I understand that we are all waiting for photos and reviews of the 126610 RF. Now I wonder. For the photos, since there are dealers here in the forum, wouldn't it be in their interest to post something and make us think? Or do we have to write 77 pages waiting for someone to post something really useful for the purchase?
Personally I believe that in addition to being a lot of confusion because there are so many factories on the market, I think that often and willingly we talk about things other than the main subject of the discussion. This creates a lot of confusion and the thing I regret is that I pass for a fool and lazy if I don't have time to read 77 pages (in other posts even more) to reach conclusions that can help make a purchase. The truth is that I believe that sellers themselves have a taste for confusion and many of you are happy to throw money away trying to buy by trial and error when they themselves, if they are sure of the quality of their products, could easily help to understand the buyers.
Having said that, laugh and joke as much as you want. I'm happy for you. Have a good day

Reactions: Tete and GottaHave

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
I understand that we are all waiting for photos and reviews of the 126610 RF. Now I wonder. For the photos, since there are dealers here in the forum, wouldn't it be in their interest to post something and make us think? Or do we have to write 77 pages waiting for someone to post something really useful for the purchase?
Personally I believe that in addition to being a lot of confusion because there are so many factories on the market, I think that often and willingly we talk about things other than the main subject of the discussion. This creates a lot of confusion and the thing I regret is that I pass for a fool and lazy if I don't have time to read 77 pages (in other posts even more) to reach conclusions that can help make a purchase. The truth is that I believe that sellers themselves have a taste for confusion and many of you are happy to throw money away trying to buy by trial and error when they themselves, if they are sure of the quality of their products, could easily help to understand the buyers.
Having said that, laugh and joke as much as you want. I'm happy for you. Have a good day

Have you seen post #707 (a few pages back)? Lots of in-hand pics were posted.

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
For the photos, since there are dealers here in the forum, wouldn't it be in their interest to post something and make us think? Or do we have to write 77 pages waiting for someone to post something really useful for the purchase? [...] I pass for a fool and lazy if I don't have time to read 77 pages (in other posts even more) to reach conclusions

You cannot 100% trust the promo pictures for multiple reasons, hence asking the TDs for more pictures is a pointless exercise beyond the first promo set. That's what the QC process is for. In any case, you need to do your own due diligence, which is a kind way of saying "read the damn 77 pages and come to YOUR OWN conclusion, like the rest of us". Nobody can tell you which watch YOU might want to buy.

Now, for example, the movement pictures were not available for a while, and this is a valid concern. However, it has been by now verified that Shanghai 3235 is being used by all the major players and that movement is a somewhat known constant.

Reactions: diamonds

Smekals

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/21
Dirty South, US
You cannot 100% trust the promo pictures for multiple reasons, hence asking the TDs for more pictures is a pointless exercise beyond the first promo set. That's what the QC process is for. In any case, you need to do your own due diligence, which is a kind way of saying "read the damn 77 pages and come to YOUR OWN conclusion, like the rest of us". Nobody can tell you which watch YOU might want to buy.

Now, for example, the movement pictures were not available for a while, and this is a valid concern. However, it has been by now verified that Shanghai 3235 is being used by all the major players and that movement is a somewhat known constant.
Well put! No body can tell you what you want to buy. At the end of the day these are replica watches coming from china. All will have a defect or issue here or there none will be perfect. There's more then enough content out there to guide you in your decision. Cheers and I'm glad rf isn't raided (thanks andrew)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
Well put! No body can tell you what you want to buy. At the end of the day these are replica watches coming from china. All will have a defect or issue here or there none will be perfect. There's more then enough content out there to guide you in your decision. Cheers and I'm glad rf isn't raider (thanks andrew)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What Is It a Raider ? Please explain me

TheWatchingWatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/21
United Kingdom
I understand that we are all waiting for photos and reviews of the 126610 RF. Now I wonder. For the photos, since there are dealers here in the forum, wouldn't it be in their interest to post something and make us think? Or do we have to write 77 pages waiting for someone to post something really useful for ........ Have a good day

It would only be 75 if it wasn't for posts like yours. Do you even know what is happening here? First page of 'most' threads will have photos of the topic in question. Then as a community, we come together to discuss said topic, add our own experiences and contributions such as quality differences, etc to make informed decisions about our purchases. If you can't comprehend, gtfoh :doh:

Reactions: derjenigewelcher