• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
I cant get those people that zoom in 80000% to nirpick. Look at it what it is - a replica watch. Sometimes im kind of thinking about why peace on earth cant happen, and i get to thw wns that its a characteristic thing....;)

I typically have to go back to the picture and look at the specific thing that draws their attention that they say is amiss. Then I squint and say "Ohhh Yeah... that pip seems to be .0007643mm off. Reject it immediately!!" It's a REPLICA, kids!! If you want perfection buy a gen and then the pip, date window, font thickness, bezel alignment, weight in micrograms, and flute polishing will hopefully be to your freakin' liking! I know I'll take shit for this but sheesh, it's a fake watch for $300 bucks! Get over it!

Reactions: Deerstalker99

Pavez

Horology Curious
11/12/18
I want to buy 126610 at the Moment. I checked a lot ofther posts, but don’t know what’s the best choice for this model is … Maybe someone of you could help me ?
clean ? Rf ? Etc?
would be really happy for any kind of help !

Pavez

Horology Curious
11/12/18
I want to buy 126610 at the Moment. I checked a lot ofther posts, but don’t know what’s the best choice for this model is … Maybe someone of you could help me ?
clean ? Rf ? Etc?
would be really happy for any kind of help !

Smekals

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/21
Dirty South, US
Second watch through qc. I gave it the GL will update when it arrives.
50283ad7541c55464fdc404c028430e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: golfa

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
QC pics through from Andrew. I have to be honest and say I don’t really know what I’m looking for, so any comments appreciated. I’m already regretting saying this…..

Moe79

10/9/21
Sydney, Australia
Hope i’m not making a mistake here by sharing QC of an earlier specimen that was RL’ed, I noticed some kind of gunk around the pearl on the bezel, I asked Trusty if it can be wiped out, looks like they were problematic because a couple of days later he gave me QC photos for another specimen which i posted above