• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
[mention]golfa [/mention] Like I said, V2 isn’t out yet just have seen pics on Reddit. That link is the original version.

Reactions: gilrob

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Bunch of sixteen year olds who think if movement isnt shown its BS. We will see reviews here. And dial print also can be creepy on gen. Patience

Reactions: Moe79

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
in fact those reddit posts in which RF and Andrew's credibility is undermined because he doesn't open the cashier. to show. the movement, as well as the same qc control ... are old. things change radically from day to day, let alone in half a month.

Moe79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/21
Sydney, Australia
Bunch of sixteen year olds who think if movement isnt shown its BS. We will see reviews here. And dial print also can be creepy on gen. Patience

i have to admit, reading their comments got me pretty scared, i felt blind because I can’t see those horrible issues they were talking about to the point they say it’s basically wish.com quality!

mercurio007

can you educate me what to look for in a bracelet to determine if it’s good or bad please?

friend I was talking about this, this is a joke :wave:

jiIwgW.png

Reactions: Moe79