• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
You can knock the new zealand crap on the head. We live in paradise.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Paradise? Subjective of course but 'I' DON'T agree with you.

I've been there many times and if you like it you're exactly where you're meant to be, your attitude confirms this.

NZ crap? Where there's smoke THERE'S fire and it's been proven many times.:thumbsup:;):thumbsup:;):thumbsup:

Back to the RF? Well, I've purchased one, have you?

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Excited to see in hand reviews of the RF Sub!

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Paradise? Subjective of course but 'I' DON'T agree with you.

I've been there many times and if you like it you're exactly where you're meant to be, your attitude confirms this.

NZ crap? Where there's smoke THERE'S fire and it's been proven many times.:thumbsup:;):thumbsup:;):thumbsup:

Back to the RF? Well, I've purchased one, have you?
Don't bother visiting us again. You're not welcome.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
Seems like there has been a holiday in China for a few days and there is another one from 1-7 Oct. Personally, I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before I order. Concerned that there may be a rush to complete orders made while the factory was shut and that quality will drop. I'd rather wait.

Heyterre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
China independent day holiday start on Oct 1

Smekals

13/9/21
Dirty South, US
Just made this rf my first rep purchase as I am a gambling man aha. Andrew at Trusty time says on this model to expect QC pictures between 4-12 days and that things are moving pretty fast so we shall see!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc.77

Moe79

10/9/21
Sydney, Australia
Just made this rf my first rep purchase as I am a gambling man aha. Andrew at Trusty time says on this model to expect QC pictures between 4-12 days and that things are moving pretty fast so we shall see!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Good man, I’ve done the same and paid on the 17th (payment OK’ed on the 20th), no QC yet but I’m hoping soon

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
China independent day holiday start on Oct 1

Chinese Independence Day? Independence from who? 10/1 is the "National Day of the Peoples Republic of China" and celebrates the National Founding of 10/1/49. It begins the "National Day Golden Week" holiday of 10/1-10/7. September 21 is the Mid-Autumn Festival and is also a National Holiday.

Reactions: bertieng

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Trusty has published JVS watches on the site, but the factory has not updated the price yet. He also told me that RF should be better than JVS.

Reactions: miscusi

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
a week ago I asked Andrew for the JVS smurf .. he told me about Jon knowing JVS and, indeed, that he does not deal with fake noob or fake VSF.
he said he wanted to inquire and, if of good quality, to take it into consideration.

today I discover that he has included it in the price list. I suppose then it is of good quality. if Andrew can get me a JVS smurf.. I will be my human guinea pig for purchase, evaluation and review here, friends

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
a week ago I asked Andrew for the JVS smurf .. he told me about Jon knowing JVS and, indeed, that he does not deal with fake noob or fake VSF.
he said he wanted to inquire and, if of good quality, to take it into consideration.

today I discover that he has included it in the price list. I suppose then it is of good quality. if Andrew can get me a JVS smurf.. I will be my human guinea pig for purchase, evaluation and review here, friends

Good news! I am so curious to know which is the best factory between JVS, VVSF and RF.
I can't wait to buy one (possibly the best :D).