• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
You really have to wonder is the rep game worth it anymore given where we are at the moment when great value offerings like this are available & actually Swiss Made.

Ah the old homage argument. IMO There is no point in spending alot for a homage like in the case of the expensive steinhart homages, one might as well spend way less on a Pagani Design homage featuring alot of great specs for very little money. One of my favorite pagani design homages is the gmt master 2 homage pepsi with jubilee, its so good. dirt cheap. but REPs are different, reps are like homages with the balls to copy everything include the name, which is why reps are way better than homages and are worth the 500 bucks.

Last edited:

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
You really have to wonder is the rep game worth it anymore given where we are at the moment when great value offerings like this are available & actually Swiss Made.

So, is a Chinese rep actually cheap anymore & the Ginault appear to be too expensive also.

Subjective of course but the question should at least be considered given all the concern, angst & suspicion of today.

SteinhartOcean1BlackCeramic1_2000x.jpg

SteinhartOcean39Explorer4_8e408961-379d-4f11-8b0e-c0a411671cba_2000x.jpg

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Most don't ask for a PSA about many things yet they exist.................................... for you to ignore if you choose.

Simply trying achieve - "BTW: The Steinhart is a great value proposition for the Rolex inclined crowd, their existence/sales support this. ".

That makes me feel like an add break in the middle of a good movie : went to pee, grabbed a pop and jumped back on my coach when it's over.
Now let's get back to the topic : RF infos please ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
It was simply a question to be considered PLUS there is F_ck all about an RF anyway. Will there ever be at this snail rate. Have you got a verified pic of an open case back.............of course you don't.

[/I]

Is there something wrong with your eyes ? THIS thread is about the release of the RF 126610 Submariner. The watch HAS been released. If you bother to READ this thread, you'll find that a TD has them listed. PLUS, there is a picture of the open case back. Verified ? By who ? You ? I'd trust Joe Biden with a newly shampooed 12 year old boy rather than you.

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Is there something wrong with your eyes ? THIS thread is about the release of the RF 126610 Submariner. The watch HAS been released. If you bother to READ this thread, you'll find that a TD has them listed. PLUS, there is a picture of the open case back. Verified ? By who ? You ? I'd trust Joe Biden with a newly shampooed 12 year old boy rather than you.

I can assure you my eyes are wide open & yet we have very little info whatsoever on this RF watch. Yes, I want it to be a decent release however, there appears to be very little about it anywhere and many doubtful/questioning comments from many. We even have TD's not opening the case back which is questionable given how many case back removal photos exist on their sites.

Again, I want this to be a successful example just like most do.

My post was posting a Rolex looking watch and not a Sherman tank so there is some relevance and not looking like white balls on a black dog. It's a watch site after all isn't it.

Joe Biden? C'mon man, you have Jacinda Ardern so I wouldn't be too smug with your gags. Anyway, isn't a New Zealander just a second rate Aussie who has an unhealthy attachment to sheep in gumboots next to the edge of a cliff. ;)

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I can assure you my eyes are wide open & yet we have very little info whatsoever on this RF watch. Yes, I want it to be a decent release however, there appears to be very little about it anywhere and many doubtful/questioning comments from many. We even have TD's not opening the case back which is questionable given how many case back removal photos exist on their sites.

Again, I want this to be a successful example just like most do.

My post was posting a Rolex looking watch and not a Sherman tank so there is some relevance and not looking like white balls on a black dog. It's a watch site after all isn't it.

Joe Biden? C'mon man, you have Jacinda Ardern so I wouldn't be too smug with your gags. Anyway, isn't a New Zealander just a second rate Aussie who has an unhealthy attachment to sheep in gumboots next to the edge of a cliff. ;)

For a man with 125 posts I've yet to see you contribute something useful, just think of that...

Don't you have a Steinhart to enjoy? Or are you bored of it already and come here to spew nonsense.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
For me it really looks great.
Only thing is a beat error of 0.5 on TG.
But works out for me.
I dont see a flaw on this watch, and that is great:)

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
it's true, it hits me nicely, and it's making me want to order, then the TD is the top, so you can feel even more comfortable. really nice, I really like the crown guards, but in general everything. (and I'm not crazy about Starbucks)