• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Anyone concerned about this rumour that the watches are not housing an actual 3235 clone? Has anyone seen inside the back of one of these things…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Source of rumour? I'm sure many others would like to know.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Comments from the “in the know” u/PMTU on Reddit…

93017f5fca10340de2c8e179f7ea1660.jpg

No idea what to think!

Last edited:

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
More from him a few days ago…
19fe8a0e000cfff52dd329aaa7dbb372.jpg

Erictheking

Horology Curious
27/8/21
More from him a few days ago…
19fe8a0e000cfff52dd329aaa7dbb372.jpg

The date doesn't look like it's changing on the promo pics to me. Also isn't the power reserve on the 2824 only a day and a half? RF factory won't get very far is their advertised power reserve is only half what they're advertising.

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
More from him a few days ago]

Fake news, don't believe everything you read. There is so kuch things that can come into play, the angle the photo was take, wonky datewheel, etc. If you're so worry about the movement, just ask your td to set the hour and date and to send you a video. I dont understand why that post had so much attention and everyone seem to believe it. Also the amplitude of the 3235 movement is relatively soeaking lower than a 2824 or 3135 so would be easier to catch out if you're getting something else.

Reactions: WatchSmith.US

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Regarding the dial fonts, I've posted about this several times as has muiramas ("shit show" is so right, lol)

There is uneven spacing at the end of CHRONOMETER.

RF got all of these anomalies spot on. RL for this issue? Um, no.

Thanks for taking the time to time for this KJ, this is what i saying om reptime the other day and people were attacking me lol. It seems a lot of people on reddit just like to complain instead of doing research. I personally think the rf is crack of a watch and in my opinion the best option atm.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It's troubling that Trusty is not showing movement pics or a video. This appears to be a trend on his new releases, along with a different white background on some.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23697

The rep 3235 sets time and date the same way as ETA clones

Backward crown = fwd hands
Forward crown = fwd date flip

So without a caseback removal it would take a video with a very gradual hands movement from ~11:30PM to whenever the date flips. Some newer 2824 clones have a fast enough date flip that you could miss a delayed flip with rapid hands advancement.

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
It's troubling that Trusty is not showing movement pics or a video. This appears to be a trend on his new releases, along with a different white background on some.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=23697

The rep 3235 sets time and date the same way as .

Hey kj but wouldnt the crown high would be a giveaway if the watch uses a 2824 movement? Cuz to me the crown height looks right, even rxf that had a work around was slightly off.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
stop quoting sht from reptime. thanks.

This is a discussion forum. Get off your high horse.

Thanks for the useful responses [mention]Jayalvin777 [/mention] and [mention]KJ2020 [/mention]

Last edited:
Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hey kj but wouldnt the crown high would be a giveaway if the watch uses a 2824 movement? Cuz to me the crown height looks right, even rxf that had a work around was slightly off.

The 2824 and 3135/3235 crown heights are very close bro. I just put a 2824 in a 3135 BP 16610 case with no noticeable vertical stem displacement. The crown operates and threads onto the tube with no stress issues at all. A 2836 or DG2813 is a different story altogether.

Note the 3135 case screw cutouts
jWOMho.jpg

BTW one of the Raffles movement holders is pretty much perfect for this conversion if anyone is trying to do this. I had ordered one just to have it on hand when I ordered some other ones. You wouldn't think this would work from the description but it is really a good fit in a 3135 case with an ETA clone movement.

https://rafflesdials.com/one-pc-28-0...or-watch-case/

So even if the RF 126610 was made for a 3235, it could have a 2824 installed with no visible outward appearance change. I'm not suggesting this is the case, in fact Li confirmed to me in the CF 126610 thread that the CF movement was identical to the RF movement, both of which appear to be the VR3235.

Unfortunately I haven't seen the RF on any TD site but Trusty and he's not providing any movement pics.

Last edited:

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Yeah it’s just weird how Trusty is not providing movement pics… it could be nothing bad but just weird

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
Unfortunately I haven't seen the RF on any TD site but Trusty and he's not providing any movement pics.

we know Trusty is well known here but why does this sound so shady :confused:

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
we know Trusty is well known here but why does this sound so shady

Maybe you could think about that when he is well known he may have lot of work to do. (for example all this marketing posts for RF...) that all uses time...maybe he did not make photos from movement this causes.

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
Maybe you could think about that when he is well known he may have lot of work to do. (for example all this marketing posts for RF...) that all uses time...maybe he did not make photos from movement this causes.

ok, so you are telling me he couldn't open the case when he took the pictures of the watch itself? I would think he has people helping him with these things, I highly doubt it that its a 1 man show....

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
He didn't do any of those photos or the photo with information. I got all hose photos and pictures with the information im Chinese from my friends in china. He basically only translated what is written in chinese to english. Opening a caseback or sending a video shouldn't be a problem is pretty standard thinf to do for chinese sellers and they move way more watches than trusty does.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
He didn't do any of those photos or the photo with information. I got all hose photos and pictures with the information im Chinese from my friends in china. He basically only translated what is written in chinese to english. Opening a caseback or sending a video shouldn't be a problem is pretty standard thinf to do for chinese sellers and they move way more watches than trusty does.

Bro do you have any news about 124060 release from CF or some other good quality factory?