• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Lol. You can’t compare hand length in pics. It’s the perspective that will make them look different lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Jayalvin777

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Sadly first batch of RF have error on wonky dial print.. trusty said to a member at reddit. Bad start..

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Sadly first batch of RF have error on wonky dial print.. trusty said to a member at reddit. Bad start..

The Reddit member is talking complete bollocks. There’s nothing amiss on the kerning of that RF dial lettering vs the original dial. (I’m a typographer).

This forum would do well to not quote Reddit for fact based observations

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Original Rolex Dial For Reference-
model-popin-background-steel-portrait.jpg

The RF dial pics do look off by comparison.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
The Reddit member is talking complete bollocks. There’s nothing amiss on the kerning of that RF dial lettering vs the original dial. (I’m a typographer).

This forum would do well to not quote Reddit for fact based observations

I said the same on reddit and dudes over there told me I was dumb lol. A lot of the so called experts on reddit dont know that the submariner probably might be the watch with the most dial variations rolex has ever put out. That dude quoted above was complaining about the spacing of the i on swiss made.

Reactions: Doc.77