• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I know partner, but that does not happen so much with other brands, there are replicas of Omega, Audemars piguet, which are difficult to detect. Years ago after having a sub 40 no date gen, I had a Noob v7 franken, dial, bezel, hands, DW, crystal and crown. It was useless, when compared to gen, he was still a rep and it was noticeable from afar

i understand man, for rolex then you should decide if you can put your heart at peace and bear the differences that your eyes are obvious, or not .. if the answer is no, it is not fair even for yourself to try to deceive the your eyes and your heart. either play the reruns game or you could put your money aside and, sooner or later, buy a coveted gen, if you don't already have one :)

Last edited:

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
I will use this and will keep the gen at home because crime is too high in Mexico City and

Ok, the goal here is not to get beaten on the head from behind by the guy who saw your "rolex" and started following you... I am sure your goal is not that you get beaten on the head and robbed of a 500 dollar watch instead of a 10,000 watch... nobody likes to get beaten on the head. What you should be wearing in Mexico City is a Pagani Design 1661 Homage, so that thief wont even beat you on the head at all, and you still retain a similar look and function. For only under $100.

Reactions: alexcast

alexcast

23/6/19
Ok, the goal here is not to get beaten on the head from behind by the guy who saw your "rolex" and started following you... I am sure your goal is not that you get beaten on the head and robbed of a 500 dollar watch instead of a 10,000 watch... nobody likes to get beaten on the head. What you should be wearing in Mexico City is a Pagani Design 1661 Homage, so that thief wont even beat you on the head at all, and you still retain a similar look and function. For only under $100.

Or a Casio

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: Hec and leo6929

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
He deserved it

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: muiramas

deadaglev

6/5/13
I am really enjoying my oyterflex that came with the RF. But it seems that the end of the rubber bracelet is 16mm while the links of the clasp are 16,6mm. so i am contemplating of getting a 116610 clasp to match the bracelet. Has anyone tried that? Or is there a better fitting rep oysterflex around? And what sizes for the oysterflex you guys received? Mine is E and F.

johnnyBGood28

Horology Curious
27/5/23
Los Angeles
Hello all. I have a VSF 126610LN and somehow the caseback was so loose it fell off while I was wearing it. Does anyone know of a place I can get a replacement?

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
Hello all. I have a VSF 126610LN and somehow the caseback was so loose it fell off while I was wearing it. Does anyone know of a place I can get a replacement?

Odd thread to post this on..... why not try the vsf thread?