• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

prettyboi

Horology Curious
25/8/21
After reading this whole tread and looking at the pics is it safe to assume CF Sub 116610 is the best at this moment?

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
Received it today :)
Looking okay. First thing I'd noticed straight away:
Crystal is way too high, ROLEX print is "different" and cyclops seems "deeper".

That crystal is insanely high and off I don’t think I’ve seen one that noticeable before

prettyboi

Horology Curious
25/8/21
Unfortunately, there is still a long way to go to reach VSF levels... I'm sure, or at least I hope, that high level replicas will return, but this is not the time.

Good to know, thanks for the knowledge. Looks like i'll wait.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
To the person with the high crystal... any chance this can be fixed by putting the case in a crystal press and just press it in a bit?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
To the person with the high crystal... any chance this can be fixed by putting the case in a crystal press and just press it in a bit?

:eek: Do you know how does a crystal press work??

Last edited:

Mc Queen

Renowned Member
11/10/20
Italy

I think he should replace the gasket. My old no date zzf had a low crystal due to wrong gasket.
Or maybe it's the crystal itself too thick.

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
Been following this thread and thought I’d comment on the crystal - a shorter gasket wouldn’t improve things because the crystal itself is the incorrect thickness. If you see the zoomed in comparison below, the rep crystal has a taller bevel than on the gen. So if you were to swap in a shorter gasket, the crystal wouldn’t be flush with the inner edge of the bezel. Hopefully this is a helpful observation!

9bb254c20656e9e2c79605cab4ae67f1.jpg

walla65

20/5/19
Unfortunately, there is still a long way to go to reach VSF levels... I'm sure, or at least I hope, that high level replicas will return, but this is not the time.
this is the hard truth ... after VSF there has been a regression ... those used to that level now do not adapt to the new models ... which are much worse ..... and wait ....

Reactions: Uhr70 and Manuel.b

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Just a heads up.

When I receive mine and if it's as bad as I'm fearing I'll be listing it in the sales section immediately.

I'll post if I do this so someone may want to buy it to sidestep the wait.

Last edited:

Bra1nbug

Big certified error
Supporter
Certified
27/9/20
The Netherlands
Hi guys,

Made some new side to side pictures after your comments.
Please note, my genuine 126610 has protective stickers on it because of the "investment", also does the rep 126610 still has, because I'm thinking of selling it.
Don't get me wrong, it's still a rep and I think it's one of the best out there that actually is available now. Specially with the bonus Oysterflex and set of extra SEL's (that actually fit my gen.).
Replacing the crystal will certainly make it a lot better...

Compared to my original 126610:

- The movement runs great. Has been on the watch winder overnight and recorded a deviation of +2 seconds.
- Winding of the movement is super smooth, like gen. Setting the time feels quite "notchy" but not bad at all.
- Thickness of the watch is about 0.5mm thicker. Main cause is the crystal but also the back case does not fit flush like gen.
(I have tried a crystal press, without result. Also tightened the back case but this did not affect the overall thickness.)
- Recession of the SEL's a bit off.
- Gen. bezel diameter is 40.75mm. Rep. 40.60mm
- Crystal diameter seems about the same, however the bevel angle is different and higher.
- Cyclops has a different AR hue.
- Cyclops hight on gen. is 1.0mm / 1.2mm on rep. This might be the also explain the difference in magnification in combination with a thick crystal.
(I'd noticed difference in magnification when the second hand passed the cyclops)
- Bezel height, compared to the back of the mid-case, is the same.
- Width of the case, next to the SEL's, is a bit off
- Printing of the dial is like a slightly different font.
- Hands are of the same length but are a bit "flat".
- Bezel looks fine, turns and sounds quite the same with little play. Pretty much like gen.
- The bracelet feels good, polishing is nice. Not much play. Definitely like gen. Also compatible with gen.
- The clasp looks good but has some play, also feels a bit flimsy and rattles a bit more. Overall not bad.
- Weight is absolutely spoton: both are 160.0 grams

Well, this is about all that came to mind now.
Time for some pictures, in random order, shot by iPhone 11 Pro (gen's always on the left)...

Dutch regards ✌

jqRx0p.jpg

jqRV55.jpg

jqRbPb.jpg

jqRctF.jpg

jqfj1E.jpg

jqfZK2.jpg

jqRgNt.jpg

jqfzMn.jpg

jqfHD3.jpg

jqfKos.jpg

jqf2bD.jpg

jqfhTY.jpg

jqfL5k.jpg

jqfeBo.jpg

jqf5NJ.jpg

jqfWKP.jpg

Last edited:

wiseguyry

Horology Curious
10/2/20
Everything but the crystal and dial printing look really really good... I don't get why people are acting like this is a complete bust. I checked my QC pics and the case back on mine actually looks pretty flush, but we'll see when I get it. I'll immediately look to replace the crystal, but even on some of the best ever reps that's still a mod worth doing, so nothing is really lost there.