Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post
    Disappointed…
    In which parts? For a new model replica under a "new" factory I think its pretty on.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smekals View Post
      In which parts? For a new model replica under a "new" factory I think its pretty on.

Date wheel is awful

Comment

Yep awful date wheel

Comment

I hadn't noticed that on previous pics, but the 17 on this one is crappy. The one is skinny and the seven is really fat....not sure how bad it would be irl, but zoomed in at like 8000% it looks not so good...

Comment

Yes the bezel looks to be mis-allinged aswell. These were the issues I pointed out to Andrew. We shall see what he says. Wonder how hard it is to get a Gen date wheel for these lol.

Comment

I cant get those people that zoom in 80000% to nirpick. Look at it what it is - a replica watch. Sometimes im kind of thinking about why peace on earth cant happen, and i get to thw wns that its a characteristic thing....
              My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
              https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post
                I cant get those people that zoom in 80000% to nirpick. Look at it what it is - a replica watch. Sometimes im kind of thinking about why peace on earth cant happen, and i get to thw wns that its a characteristic thing....
                I typically have to go back to the picture and look at the specific thing that draws their attention that they say is amiss. Then I squint and say "Ohhh Yeah... that pip seems to be .0007643mm off. Reject it immediately!!" It's a REPLICA, kids!! If you want perfection buy a gen and then the pip, date window, font thickness, bezel alignment, weight in micrograms, and flute polishing will hopefully be to your freakin' liking! I know I'll take shit for this but sheesh, it's a fake watch for $300 bucks! Get over it!
                Man fears time. Time fears only the Pyramids.

Comment

Its funny that if you gave those kids a GEN, they would be suprised that even their Rolex Submariners have tolerances...
                  My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
                  https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

I want to buy 126610 at the Moment. I checked a lot ofther posts, but don’t know what’s the best choice for this model is … Maybe someone of you could help me ?
                    clean ? Rf ? Etc?
                    would be really happy for any kind of help !

Comment

I want to buy 126610 at the Moment. I checked a lot ofther posts, but don’t know what’s the best choice for this model is … Maybe someone of you could help me ?
                      clean ? Rf ? Etc?
                      would be really happy for any kind of help !

Comment

Candyman, Candyman, ...

Comment

Second watch through qc. I gave it the GL will update when it arrives.

Comment

QC pics through from Andrew. I have to be honest and say I don’t really know what I’m looking for, so any comments appreciated. I’m already regretting saying this…..

Comment

All peachy

Comment

Looks GL to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X