• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
It would only be 75 if it wasn't for posts like yours. Do you even know what is happening here? First page of 'most' threads will have photos of the topic in question. Then as a community, we come together to discuss said topic, add our own experiences and contributions such as quality differences, etc to make informed decisions about our purchases. If you can't comprehend, gtfoh :doh:

What experiences ? Of what? 77 Pages and only One Person have received his 126610 RF.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
giphy.gif

iang27

4/12/15
UK
I wish peoples watches would hurry up and arrive so we can see comparisons.
No vsf so what now.
Clean appears but seems to have crystal, gasket, lume issues, although Sead thinks they are the best at the moment.
Plenty of fake fakes around and who knows what parts they have.
Is RF the new top dog, looks good in Trusty’s photos and the first delivery photo. Here’s hoping the comparisons show all the detail.

biff1001

25/7/21
Mine came in a little over a week ago, last Tuesday. Super happy with it, everything is just spot on. It’s even more accurate than my gen sub which is a no date. Since setting last Tuesday, I’m at -4s on the wrist. I’ll post pics when I can.

Is your rehaut all nicely lined up?

wiseguyry

Horology Curious
10/2/20
Can anyone who has received one comment on the lug shape? They look a little fat at the tips but I'm not sure if it's just the angles I've seen. Thanks!

J_rwi

21/2/21
Canada
jqpYqS.jpg
jqpOZW.jpg

​​​​​​Some more pictures. These RF subs seem pretty inconsistent. Make sure to double check your QC.

Lugs are wider compared to VSF.
The VSF specimen measures 2.4mm at the tip of the lugs.
The RF specimen measures at 3mm at the tip of the lugs.

Last edited:

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
jqpYqS.jpg
jqpOZW.jpg

​​​​​​Some more pictures. These RF subs seem pretty inconsistent. Make sure to double check your QC.

Lugs are wider compared to VSF.
The VSF specimen measures 2.4mm at the tip of the lugs.
The RF specimen measures at 3mm at the tip of the lugs.

They also have the 126619LB? How is the colour of the blue insert? The quality of the bracelet?
From which TD you got them from?

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
They also have the 126619LB? How is the colour of the blue insert? The quality of the bracelet?

I think the Cookie Monster is a VSF and was included as a comparison / reference to show differences in case size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

I think the Cookie Monster is a VSF and was included as a comparison / reference to show differences in case size.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer