• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Smekals

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/21
Dirty South, US
Mine just got cleared from us customs yesterday, expecting the watch in hand this week or early next.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: golfa

2Bid

5/8/20
Ooh looks like this thread is gonna get some pics! Decided to go with a Clean, but might get a RF if the crown guards are good

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Whichever factory makes good reps will just get raided, this is the new rule now

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
Looks sweet! How is the overall feeling of it? How's winding, bezel clicks, bracelet, clasp? Enlighten us as it seems you're the first one to have received it

All feels pretty good. You have to understand that it's the first rep I've ever bought, so haven't really got the experience to be mega critical.

There are no gaps to the SELs, which seems to be a big bugbear people have on here! The clasp has a very positive action; bezel clicks around nicely and doesn't feel either too slack or stiff; winding/changing date seems very positive. Only slight issue seems to be the bezel alignment, which as the OP pointed out is slightly misaligned. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

If the bezel alignment is the price I pay for saving the best part of seven grand then I'm happy!

biff1001

25/7/21
All feels pretty good. You have to understand that it's the first rep I've ever bought, so haven't really got the experience to be mega critical.

There are no gaps to the SELs, which seems to be a big bugbear people have on here! The clasp has a very positive action; bezel clicks around nicely and doesn't feel either too slack or stiff; winding/changing date seems very positive. Only slight issue seems to be the bezel alignment, which as the OP pointed out is slightly misaligned. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it.

If the bezel alignment is the price I pay for saving the best part of seven grand then I'm happy!

More like £12-13k if you wanted it tomorrow and had to go the grey market.

Reactions: Deerstalker99

Nicklaw

Looking Around
23/9/18

Looks amazing! Congrats! How is the crystal in different lightning?

Reactions: Deerstalker99

Smekals

13/9/21
Dirty South, US
Bezel alignment was a issue for me on first qc pictures second set of qc it was perfect. So makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
Well you could have seen this on QC, no?
I get mine tomorrow. But i am 1500km away from home;)

Looking back on them, yes I can now see a slight misalignment. As I said, I've never bought a rep before so I was bound to miss something at my first attempt. I won't be getting upset about it!

I assume there will be someone out there who can correct the alignment?