No announcement yet.

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have contacts in GZ. No one knows when VSF come back. Butvthey will - the name itself is pure money. May be after CNY 2022 - but nobody knows, cause no possibility to contact on business communication channels.

My favourite Trusted Dealer:
    https://t.me/jtimewatches

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
    https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post
      OCD
      I'm more CDO. Which is OCD but I've arranged the letters alphabetically (the way the supposed to be).

Regardless, thank you for the clarification. And that would be very good news, as I'm sure many people would like to pick up an additional VSF for their collection.

Comment

There's no e in Nazis and it should be capitalized.
        We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
        GMT Movements Explained
        BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
        Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
        The Fantasy Watch Thread
        Noob GMT's poor bezel design
        Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post
          VSF is coming back by the end of year 2021. Sorry I forgot this forum is full of grammar nazies and OCD freaks (including myself).

*Nazis

Comment

Just a PSA/heads up - I've just ordered & paid for an RF 126610 from Trusty Time.

The wait begins.

Comment

Originally posted by GottaHave View Post
              Just a PSA/heads up - I've just ordered & paid for an RF 126610 from Trusty Time.
              Thats great!

Comment

Originally posted by j21 View Post

I hope you are right,i ll buy 2-3 immediately if they do for just in case
                That’s what I did. Like TP when Covid first hit …

Comment

Originally posted by miscusi View Post
                  I believe that the RF will be very close as advertised in the first two posts. I believe this because over the decades I have noticed that there have been a steady increase of quality of copy watches across the board from high end to low end and to the homage market as well.

Back in the day, homages were crap, low end rep was crap, and high end was only so so. it all shifted and nowadays we have really good Pagani Design homages that beats out the Parnis homages of 5 years ago which beat out the Invictas of 10 years ago.. just like how VSF kicked the butts of many of the high end factories..

I think this may have to do with some kind of increase in availability of capable watch making machines in south eastern china, whereas in the past they must have been using some kind of old machines that didnt do as good of a job. Maybe the old crappy machines finally wore out and these rep factories and parts makers were forced to buy more modern and capable machines..

How else can we explain how VSF was able to suddenly pop up and make such great pieces when factories with long histories like NOOB was still producing sub par products?

It Must have been that VSF started off with the newer technology. and IF that is REALLY the case, and RF is indeed a new startup factory from the ground up, RF may have purchased the newest machines that are even newer than VSF's which is why they can boldly claim all that they had claimed on post 1 and 2..

Fingers Crossed!
                  i do not think vsf is producing parts them self, i think they source parts like the movement, case, bracelet, and assemble them. they even use clean insert.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty_Shackleford View Post

*Nazis
                    I know, I said it in a cute way.

Comment

Originally posted by GottaHave View Post

I can assure you my eyes are wide open & yet we have very little info whatsoever on this RF watch. Yes, I want it to be a decent release however, there appears to be very little about it anywhere and many doubtful/questioning comments from many. We even have TD's not opening the case back which is questionable given how many case back removal photos exist on their sites.

Again, I want this to be a successful example just like most do.

My post was posting a Rolex looking watch and not a Sherman tank so there is some relevance and not looking like white balls on a black dog. It's a watch site after all isn't it.

Joe Biden? C'mon man, you have Jacinda Ardern so I wouldn't be too smug with your gags. Anyway, isn't a New Zealander just a second rate Aussie who has an unhealthy attachment to sheep in gumboots next to the edge of a cliff.
                      You can knock the new zealand crap on the head. We live in paradise.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post
                        We live in paradise.
                        ... with sheep. Lots of sheep...

Comment

Originally posted by Ylijumala View Post
                          ... with sheep. Lots of sheep...
                          lets stick to the topic: "RF Factory Upcoming 126610"

(most of us love sheep, especially on a rack link )
                          Last edited by Thootjevdk; 21-09-21, 10:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post
                            You can knock the new zealand crap on the head. We live in paradise.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
                            Paradise? Subjective of course but 'I' DON'T agree with you.

I've been there many times and if you like it you're exactly where you're meant to be, your attitude confirms this.

NZ crap? Where there's smoke THERE'S fire and it's been proven many times.

Back to the RF? Well, I've purchased one, have you?

Comment

I have, its on his way. Lets look forward to the Reviews.
                              My favourite Trusted Dealer:
                              https://t.me/jtimewatches

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
                              https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

Excited to see in hand reviews of the RF Sub!

Comment

Working...
                                X