If so, I'll be ordering a new watchbox
      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like
      or
      you will be forced to like what you get."

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

It will come back.
        If you have good news share with us , I very much hope I’m waiting for their OMEGA with trepidation

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio007 View Post

If you have good news share with us , I very much hope I’m waiting for their OMEGA with trepidation
          Government has confiscated everything from them but they are coming back (according to my source this year). Noob will be back too but they only have best Daytona, with VSF rep game is just not the same anymore and in VSF they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post
            ...but they are coming back (according to my source this year).
            For the sake of clarity, do you mean VSF is coming back this year (as in before Dec 31st 2021)? Or do you mean, a source told you sometime in 2021 that VSF would be back (at some point in the future)? I'm on team New Yorker nutty comma, but I know others like to play faster and looser with implicit punctuation; thus the question.

Comment

We can all do without the random speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by dogwood View Post
                For the sake of clarity, do you mean VSF is coming back this year (as in before Dec 31st 2021)? Or do you mean, a source told you sometime in 2021 that VSF would be back (at some point in the future)? I'm on team New Yorker nutty comma, but I know others like to play faster and looser with implicit punctuation; thus the question.
                With over a decade in this weird hobby, this is absolutely the best post I have ever read on RWI or any other rep forum.
                WTB: Noob V3 or V4 Daytona; Gen and Vietnam-spec 4-digit Rollie parts

Comment

This is the obvious answer Columbo, as otherwise - his source told him back in 2020/19/18 or earlier (before VSF was raided), that VSF would be back at some point in the future. This scenario would imply that VSF knew they were going to be raided yet did nothing to prevent it - maybe because they knew they'd be back..?
                  New VSF 126610LN - Swap for your TC 16610LN. Message me..

Comment

Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post
                    This is the obvious answer
                    I suppose technically there's the possibility that Cadows source told them, in 2021, that VSF would be back in 2021. I think I deserve a grammatical yellow card for using the word "or" in the exclusive sense. That is, "or" meaning one, the other, but not both; whereas I have to admit that Cadows' parenthetical statement of "...this year" could have targeted to both when Cadows heard from their source, and when VSF would be back.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I suppose technically there's the possibility that Cadows source told them, in 2021, that VSF would be back in 2021. I think I deserve a grammatical yellow card for using the word "or" in the exclusive sense. That is, "or" meaning one, the other, but not both; whereas I have to admit that Cadows' parenthetical statement of "...this year" could have targeted to both when Cadows heard from their source, and when VSF would be back.
                        I'm just being silly but I get your point. I think it's all speculation anyway.
                        New VSF 126610LN - Swap for your TC 16610LN. Message me..

Comment

Perhaps concentrating on words instead of punctuation is of better value. Try inserting the word "could" instead of "would" and see if you're still so confident. it's only on letter but it instils a vastly different expectation.

Comment

Back to topic.
                            Please.
                            My Postings are written in German and translated with Google translate. If i call you a idiot or an asshole, it may just be an translation issue.

German Bierhaus Telegram Gruppe:
                            https://t.me/joinchat/TKyUrSPXTLY4M2Vk

Comment

I believe that the RF will be very close as advertised in the first two posts. I believe this because over the decades I have noticed that there have been a steady increase of quality of copy watches across the board from high end to low end and to the homage market as well.

Back in the day, homages were crap, low end rep was crap, and high end was only so so. it all shifted and nowadays we have really good Pagani Design homages that beats out the Parnis homages of 5 years ago which beat out the Invictas of 10 years ago.. just like how VSF kicked the butts of many of the high end factories..

I think this may have to do with some kind of increase in availability of capable watch making machines in south eastern china, whereas in the past they must have been using some kind of old machines that didnt do as good of a job. Maybe the old crappy machines finally wore out and these rep factories and parts makers were forced to buy more modern and capable machines..

How else can we explain how VSF was able to suddenly pop up and make such great pieces when factories with long histories like NOOB was still producing sub par products?

It Must have been that VSF started off with the newer technology. and IF that is REALLY the case, and RF is indeed a new startup factory from the ground up, RF may have purchased the newest machines that are even newer than VSF's which is why they can boldly claim all that they had claimed on post 1 and 2..

Fingers Crossed!
                              Last edited by miscusi; 21-09-21, 00:32.

Comment

VSF is coming back by the end of year 2021. Sorry I forgot this forum is full of grammar nazies and OCD freaks (including myself).

Comment

Working...
                                X