• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Dominus77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/19
The VS3235 (Dandong movement used by VSF) had ~70 hours power reserve (as claimed). Sad to hear the VR3235 is not up to task.

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
Please do!! Would love to see this

Here's the problem though. I buy one. Green light the QC pics and then post a pic on here. Within hours, all the nitpickers would be pointing out things wrong with it and once that happens, I could never look at the watch again without seeing the "faults".

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Here's the problem though. I buy one. Green light the QC pics and then post a pic on here. Within hours, all the nitpickers would be pointing out things wrong with it and once that happens, I could never look at the watch again without seeing the "faults".

LOL.. I get that. Maybe if you posted a QC with a 'specific concern' you would still get the same critical feedback before you GL.

I'm keen to see some in hand pics from RF and JVS, must be someone has one by now on here or on hearddit?

Last edited:

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
Just buy it, do the review and sell? There are lots of people on here who don’t want to deal with QC and Asia customs/shipping. Have fun with it for a couple of weeks and then to M2M. I don’t think you’ll have an issue. Or, if you love it, keep it : )

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Just buy it, do the review and sell? There are lots of people on here who don’t want to deal with QC and Asia customs/shipping. Have fun with it for a couple of weeks and then to M2M. I don’t think you’ll have an issue. Or, if you love it, keep it : )

the problem, at least for me, is not so much buying it, reviewing it and then keeping / selling it ..
the problem is the timing, since I am in Italy from the moment I buy from TD, 30-40 days pass to get to my door!

otherwise I'm the first to want to evaluate the JVS

Reactions: GottaHave