New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post

There are two 3235. One from VR (RF, CLEAN, MI, VMF uses this movement) Dandong factory makes vs3235 (exclusively made for v6f/vs boss) mods on the movement for the vs movement (engraving) are done by a company that works for different big brands like citizen.
    Thanks for the info.
    In that case, would the VR3235 more reliable in view of it's reputation in the 3135 and 3185 GMT movements?

Comment

Originally posted by bertieng View Post
      VR makes the 3235 movement?
      My understanding is that VSF didn't use the VR movements, that's why they are called VS3235
      Ok. so the movements are _not_ made by the assembly "factories". To my knowledge, there are several actual watch movement factories who make, among others, the sterile (non-engraved) base movements for the assemblers (who we call rep "factories").
      • Dandong, aka, Liaoning, aka. Liaoning Peacock Watch Company (in Dandong city which is in Liaoning province)
        • VS3135
        • VS3235
        • N4130
      • Shanghai
        • VR3135
        • VR3235
        • VR3185/6
      • Seagull
        • Many many movements
      This is what I have gathered from several sources, there's probably many more.
      Last edited by Ylijumala; 16-09-21, 09:10.

Comment

Originally posted by bertieng View Post
        I feel that the ecosystem of the rep game has changed after the lately severe raids. VSF had set a new standard in the rep history and has become the benchmark on the market.
        Craving for top quality reps customers like us at RWI are simply skeptical about the standards of those reps coming out of the new factories mimicking the quality of VSF. Time will tell if they are really up to the par.
        You’re right. From this point of view VSF seems like GEN. Imo trustworthy factories are ARF, GMF and CLEAN when it comes to Rolex.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

You’re right. From this point of view VSF seems like GEN. Imo trustworthy factories are ARF, GMF and CLEAN when it comes to Rolex.
          I wouldn’t put clean in that list for sure... 914L scandal, tape on bezel...

Comment

Originally posted by Nassim View Post

I wouldn’t put clean in that list for sure... 914L scandal, tape on bezel...
            So which sub or gmt you would buy at this moment?

Comment

I trust RF a lot more than clean

Comment

None to be honest. Clean played dirty can not change to clean from a day to another

Comment

None to be honest. Clean played dirty can not change to clean from a day to another

Comment

Originally posted by Björn_Ironside View Post

I trust RF a lot more than clean
                    how you can trust on something that no one has ever receive it in hand a product from RF?

Comment

Originally posted by Nassim View Post

What tape on the bezel?

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to reps but happy to take one for the team so I just ordered a 126610LN from Andrew.

I'll share QC pics once I GL mine (please correct me if what I'm doing is wrong, I've only been reading on this forum for a few days!)

I read this thread and noted that it won't be a PERFECT rep - none are really - but another concern was the lack of photos of the movement.

Before paying I asked Andrew if he'll provide QC pics of the movement, he said he won't because "opening the back will void the warranty" .. not quite sure what to make of that but thought I'd share with the community here .. I didn't even expect these to have warranty! thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Moe79 View Post
                          Hi all, I'm new to reps but happy to take one for the team so I just ordered a 126610LN from Andrew.

I'll share QC pics once I GL mine (please correct me if what I'm doing is wrong, I've only been reading on this forum for a few days!)

I read this thread and noted that it won't be a PERFECT rep - none are really - but another concern was the lack of photos of the movement.

Before paying I asked Andrew if he'll provide QC pics of the movement, he said he won't because "opening the back will void the warranty" .. not quite sure what to make of that but thought I'd share with the community here .. I didn't even expect these to have warranty! thoughts?
                          The team thanks you mate. Yeah, most reps have a 6 month warranty, you'll have to read the dealers section for details. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post
                            The VS3235 did have some issues for more than a few people. Balance issues, winding issues, setting lever breaking to name a few.
                            Setting lever? Is it this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Franken - VSF 126610LN - Looking for Gen 126610LN Bezel & hands

Comment

Originally posted by elflako17 View Post

Setting lever? Is it this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              That's it bro

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...after-2-months
                              We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                              GMT Movements Explained
                              BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                              Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                              The Fantasy Watch Thread
                              Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                              Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by Moe79 View Post
                                "opening the back will void the warranty"
                                probably the water resistance. but you can open it when you get it and you can see for yourself! but then you may want to get an air pressure test to check the seal of the case after you close it just to be sure you didnt mess it up.
                                Last edited by miscusi; 17-09-21, 03:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X