• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Same what I have on my VSF 1lq I got it a month ago it was very fast order from order day to delivery day was like 2 weeks time

Reactions: golfa

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Rf factory is a fake vsf factory, they use the same serial number and clasp code. A lot of the 126xxx watches shipped recently labeled as vsf were from rf factory. On trusty picturs he mixed the 116610LN and the 126619, hence why the midlinks are polished.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Rf factory is a fake vsf factory, they use the same serial number and clasp code. A lot of the 126xxx watches shipped recently labeled as vsf were from rf factory. On trusty picturs he mixed the 116610LN and the 126619, hence why the midlinks are polished.

Reactions: mrsullivan

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany

seems true, the upper clasp is this RF and lower one is VSF, despite the same code, it definitely is not the same clasp

jLk56S.jpg

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
I just wanted to point out, maybe this is due to the lens that was used to take both pictures but you can see here how the GENEVA on the RF clasp is closer to the end link and its a tad bolder vs the VSF where it's not as bold as the RF and not so close to the enlink.

jLwyoD.png

Last edited:

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.

so faker of the faker

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Drugantibus

Horology Curious
13/8/21
I don’t understand if RF is actually MIF. Are the same factory?
i haven’t seen any reviews on the forum
can anyone confirm plz?

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
3VV is the newest VSF 126610 clasp code, but haven't read any reviews about it yet. H7Z was the first and 1LQ was the updated and i think it was considered the better one.

If the bracelet is one of your most important criterias then your best option at the moment will be the Clean sub but that's the 116 sub.

The bracelet of this release, at least from the pics, looks very good imo. Nicely polished, no gaps and very good looking clasp but as you said nobody has held it in hands yet. So if you buy it please make a review, i'm curious for it :)
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Yeah I forgot that post.

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
I did notice on the Trustytime website that this MIF 126610 rep was added on 23 June 21. So it's a recent release but hasn't just suddenly appeared in the last week. I'm still very interested though and will probably buy one.

Reactions: Doc.77

Holy0ne

Known Member
27/6/21
If I choose CF 116610 or 114060, will I regret it in the future?
RF scares me....

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
If I choose CF 116610 or 114060, will I regret it in the future?
RF scares me....

Probably not. When you see a watch on-wrist you'll laugh at some of the things people describe as "instant tells". These are all good watches that are basically indiscernible from gen without a comparison sample on hand, even to a seasoned WIS. I mean, you see people on here lamenting fractions of millimeters on SELs.

Drugantibus

Horology Curious
13/8/21
I did notice on the Trustytime website that this MIF 126610 rep was added on 23 June 21. So it's a recent release but hasn't just suddenly appeared in the last week. I'm still very interested though and will probably buy one.

I just confirmed that RF and MIF are not the same factory.
I’ve found this information in other topics.
I haven’t seen any review of the MIF, pictures looks interesting, but without any first hand experience I’m a bit concerned. Do you have any info about it?

Reactions: Doc.77

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
I just confirmed that RF and MIF are not the same factory.
I’ve found this information in other topics.
I haven’t seen any review of the MIF, pictures looks interesting, but without any first hand experience I’m a bit concerned. Do you have any info about it?

Like you, I have no information about the MIF. Andrew at Trustytime must have sold at least one because the picture I requested of the clasp code was from some "QC pics". So someone has bought one, but who knows if they are on here to do a review ? I guess the only way for people to tear it to shreds is for me to buy one and post pics !

Drugantibus

Horology Curious
13/8/21
Like you, I have no information about the MIF. Andrew at Trustytime must have sold at least one because the picture I requested of the clasp code was from some "QC pics". So someone has bought one, but who knows if they are on here to do a review ? I guess the only way for people to tear it to shreds is for me to buy one and post pics !

the other option would be to wait for the RF, as it seems promising. But who knows when this is going to happen.
The main question for both of them will be about the reliability of the movement, being “new” factories with zero reviews is not the best.
I’ve been reading this forum for years now, and one thing is clear: the rep world is challenging!