• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mancster
    started a topic QC Help - Batman

QC Help - Batman

Morning all

I've just received QC pics for my recently ordered ROF Batman 116710 BLNR. In need of some second opinions please. It looks like there's some sort of mark / dirt in the number 6 on the bezel, unsure whether this looks like dust or not?

Secondly, I noticed there appears to be some sort of glue or something else at various locations around the bezel where it meets the crystal. Level with each bezel number appears to be a piece of glue or something else, is this normal? Or should I reject because of this?

Thanks

• cpd2186
    replied
    Originally posted by Tucker View Post
    Lol. It’s just reflections.

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND STOP DAVE FROM POSTING YOUR PERSONAL PHOTOS AS YOUR AVATARS!

Raddave
    Last edited by cpd2186; 22-09-21, 12:03.

Leave a comment:

• Tucker
    replied
    Lol. It’s just reflections.

Leave a comment:

• Tobel
    replied
    Just ask your TD to clean it and send you another pic. Communicating with the TD is always the best solution

Leave a comment:

• KJ2020
    replied
    Do you have any other pics of the 6 marker? It's possible there's just a slight ridge of marker fill there that is causing a shadow. You can ask your TD for another pic, or to clean the marker area.

Leave a comment:

• derjenigewelcher
    replied
    Its reflexions. And at 6, dirt/dust.
    just GL and stop nitpicking

Leave a comment:

• Mancster
    replied
    Thoughts still welcome, does it look ok?

Leave a comment:

• Mancster
    replied
    Having looked at various gens online, it appears that the small "bits of glue" (unsure what they actually are) are present on a lot of gens too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X