• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need advice on getting a Jubilee bracelet for GMT II Batman

LiquidLT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
Dear All

Recently I have been thinking of getting a jubilee bracelet for my ARF GMT Batman and transfer it to a batgirl. My choice are:

1) talk to TD to source a whole bracelet with clasp (150 EUR I believe)
My question is which factory makes a better jubilee bracelet? VRF, CF? I understand ARF do not make Jubilee for GMTs only for Datejusts. Please correct me if I am wrong

2) From Aliexpress get one Jubilee with clasp (no RLX logo ~35 EUR)
Has anyone tried this before? How was the quality? I have an old GMT clasp I can maybe reuse.

3) wait for a sale in M2M

I am sorry if this post is too lazy or against forum rules, this is one of my first post here:)

In general I am not that picky regarding the bracelet, my main goal is it holds together well, looks good from a distance where most people read time from a watch normally.

Many thanks in advance
Liquid

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
1. rep bracelets are so good i use them on my gens.

LiquidLT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
Thanks for all the reply! Will try to get a clean jubilee!

really many thanks :thumbsup:

Reactions: tosa21

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Thanks for all the reply! Will try to get a clean jubilee!

really many thanks :thumbsup:

That was a quick decision! What if he had said VRF was the best? Why not ARF? Or Noob?

atjovic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/8/18
So which is the best stevier88 Honestly looking for same thing for a gmt I have. I've heard noob but not sure. Any insight would be appreciated...

Adam