• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New CLEAN Pepsi GMT II

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I can see the "fat lugs" that the naysayers mention but the difference really is not very pronounced .....

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
best wishes mate, it is in a moment like this that you can really understand the status of CF Pepsi. You who have the opportunity to compare it in this way, your word and your considerations are much more credible and precious.
for this I thank you and wish you to wear it with good health.

Reactions: Max Dad

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Lovely watch, wear it in good health!!

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
Very nice! How reliable is this movement, I read something about the GMT to be a time bomb... Is this reliable ? Very tempted...
Thanks for any input!

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Very nice! How reliable is this movement, I read something about the GMT to be a time bomb... Is this reliable ? Very tempted...
Thanks for any input!

You heard correctly, BUT this is the VR3186 which is (so I am told by watch service guys on here) MUCH more robust....I actually have an ARF Batman that is having the movement swapped from the stock asian 3186 (as despite having it serviced a month ago, broke on me, the DW) to a NEW VR3186 so hopefully I won't have that issue again. So, in theory, you should be OK with the Clean version...hope that helps. I was told, post service, that to change the date on the asian 3186 I had to using the minute hand winder to go through the date changes, DESPITE me doing this, it still broke on me.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Congrats on the purchase! Looks very good! I placed an order for both BLRO and BLNR and I'm yet to receive QCs for the batman.. Once that's done I'll impatiently wait for them to be shipped out! Wear it in good health!

Reactions: Björn_Ironside

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Congrats on the purchase! Looks very good! I placed an order for both BLRO and BLNR and I'm yet to receive QCs for the batman.. Once that's done I'll impatiently wait for them to be shipped out! Wear it in good health!

You won't be disappointed, worth the wait, although I know it's painful....lol

Reactions: VG87

Dopegti

Horology Curious
25/5/13
Hows the bezel compared to the original? Is it a ln easy give away?