• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMF DiW Carbon GMT

KingOtta

Horology Curious
20/6/20
Hey guys just received QC pictures of mine from JTime but I have so doubt about the cyclops, it looks misaligned, apart from that everything looks good from those and other pictures I got. WDYT ?
ZWp9Ge.jpg

ZWpGHZ.jpg

ZWpoET.jpg

ZWpweR.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Your cyclop is fine don't worry

airBUSdriver

Supporter
Certified
2/2/20
EU
Replaced the strap today and took some pictures of the lug holes. The new drwatchstrap Velcro has only 1 spring bar. Fitment is ok. Unfortunately I’ve lost already the triangle in the bezel during a business trip. Any recommendations on how to fill it with lume?

Reactions: mrmckhansi

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Replaced the strap today and took some pictures of the lug holes. The new drwatchstrap Velcro has only 1 spring bar. Fitment is ok. Unfortunately I’ve lost already the triangle in the bezel during a business trip. Any recommendations on how to fill it with lume?

jXsiL5.jpg
jXsWGp.jpg
jXsUpb.jpg

Very cool new strap bro!

Regarding the triangle, was it lumed before?

You could fill the space with a Molotow flood fill of any color they make, or fill it with lume too.

If you haven't ever lumed anything it would be beneficial to practice on something else first. It's not overly challenging but achieving a satisfactory result will likely not happen in the first few attempts.

And of course you need a lume kit, and pick a color etc. Basically you just mix it up and let it drool into the space, a little more than final desired height since it will shrink down as it dries.

Last edited:
Reactions: airBUSdriver

airBUSdriver

Supporter
Certified
2/2/20
EU
Thanks bud!
No there was a solid triangle (copper look) which was attached with glue. I already ordered 2 g of Chromalight-like-lume (https://watchparts24.de/Leuchtfarbe...uperluminova-weiss-tuerkis-Made-in-Germany-2g). But as you said it’s hard to fill it even.

Seems like there are 2 versions of bezel inserts (compare #51). Mine is filled with some solid stuff and the one in post #51 is filled with paint.

Btw: the original strap which comes with the watch has curved ends and fits better in the case/case endlinks.

Reactions: Picasso74

airBUSdriver

Supporter
Certified
2/2/20
EU
Put a blip of lume in the middle of the empty triangle. Lume color is the same but still not sure how to fill the whole triangle.

Btw: the strap color matches lume color. ;)

Reactions: wolfiqar

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Put a blip of lume in the middle of the empty triangle. Lume color is the same but still not sure how to fill the whole triangle.

Btw: the strap color matches lume color. ;)

You need a large mix of lume that is viscous enough to run to the borders and fill the space and form a slight mound toward the middle.

airBUSdriver

Supporter
Certified
2/2/20
EU
The lume is already at home. Just need to find a quite moment. My selfmade lumedot is still where I put it. :)

Reactions: KJ2020