• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMF DiW Carbon GMT

davisdal

Horology Curious
10/7/21
I have ordered one from Trusty Time and it should be on the way to me when I get it I will share with you my thoughts on it.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I have ordered one from Trusty Time and it should be on the way to me when I get it I will share with you my thoughts on it.

Can you share your QC? It's been accepted, would let us know more about it rather than looking at doctored stock phortos

davisdal

Horology Curious
10/7/21
Should be arriving within the next week from Trusty Time will let you guys know my thoughts when it arrives - I would love the blue one that DIW makes but currently no reps of it.

Reactions: Djmoose5 and KJ2020

mrtimeshift

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/15
Do you have any updates? Maybe you can share some pictures and your experience with the watch :)

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
09fefbae6321f15769c4d35160cca73a.jpg

Just borrowed this baddy from my local dealer. I have a day to decide if I keep it or not. It's dark but I'll share more pics tomorrow followed by my decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I do like it. Any chance to open the caseback?

BTW: KEEP IT!!! ;)

No tools to open the caseback unfortunately.. I like it too.. First couple of flaws I found is a bit of a paint leftover on the right of 6 at bezel and the fact that it says "everose" on the caseback which I'm not sure if it's for all models or only for the rose gold version and the factory was just too lazy to use different ones on the others. I say that because I chose between this and a motley krue and the MK also had the "everose" engraved.

More details tomorrow in natural light :)