• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for DateJust 41

ip0

Looking Around
23/7/21
Hello Everyone,

I've read some posts on this forum and everyone seems so nice/helpful!

I'm looking for a DateJust 41mm watch. Based on my research through this forum and Reddit, I've seen that the ARF, VSF, or GMF brands are the way to go. Although I've been on many of the TD sites, I'm having trouble navigating the sites to find the specific factory or specific features of the watch I'm looking for. Could someone help me find a good watch and a good TD? The TD is actually also important as I would like to start buying replicas more frequently and good customer service is a +.

I'm looking for:
Fluted (i think that is the correct term) gold bezel - champagne, light/yellow gold, rose gold
Marker or roman white, grey, or light blue dial (preferably a white or grey dial to match the gold bezel) - open to recommendations of similar style to mine
Jubilee bracelet (open to whatever has the crown popping outwards as opposed to engraved)
I'm looking for a factory that can offer the most "real" looking bezel

All your help is appreciated!

This is the closest video I can find to match what i'm looking for:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roO0ga1N6mw

Last edited:

subhunter101

Known Member
1/6/16
VSF was the best...but no longer available. You can buy a ARF which is the next best thing now...and there's a guy on reddit /r/reptime which does gold or white gold plating on the bezel to make it more gen-like. Name is flan_dad or something

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

BentoB

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/21
LOL, really ?

There's already an interesting conversation with him going on here : https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=16787&share_type=t&link_source=app

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Not on tapatalk so I can't read link... BUT, I had a great experience with Flan_dad. One of the mods on Reptime KennyG sent him my Omega 300 with movement/case problems. Great work, great communication and quick turn around. Watch ran zeros on timegrapher. I'll send him more work for sure.

ip0

Looking Around
23/7/21
VSF was the best...but no longer available. You can buy a ARF which is the next best thing now...and there's a guy on reddit /r/reptime which does gold or white gold plating on the bezel to make it more gen-like. Name is flan_dad or something

What do you mean? If you get a gold bezel does he touch it up to make it look more gen-like? Or will he switch out a bezel completely. Sounds interesting - Ill look into it.

WatchN3RD

Known Member
24/7/18
This post is a total NARC. It’s almost like a bot stole my legitimate question from earlier today and just filled in some blanks. Just a thought. I know the post times don’t add up, but a bot can fix that?

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Not on tapatalk so I can't read link... BUT, I had a great experience with Flan_dad. One of the mods on Reptime KennyG sent him my Omega 300 with movement/case problems. Great work, great communication and quick turn around. Watch ran zeros on timegrapher. I'll send him more work for sure.

Just to be clear, did kennygconspiracy perform an insert relume work on your Omega 300 and in turn, he sent it to flan_dad for servicing?

ip0 welcome to the club, mate. Great to hear you're very specific with what you want but as the other members pointed out, VSF is practically gone or very hard to get.

You can send a Whatsapp to Hont +8613113307655 or Li +8613928869440 and ask if they still a VSF DJ41 with your preferred model

Good luck!