• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Rolex Hulk right now

Sk0ll

Horology Curious
7/8/14
HELLO I've been away a long time from the replica world, I would to know the best Rolex hulk replica right now! And what is the average price?

Thanks a lot guys!

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Best of all is zf. But why you open a new topic about this? If you search you can find so many comparisons about the hulks!

Every day a new member starts a topic: what is the best. Rolex, ap, Omega, hulk, Breitling…
It sucks…

If you search for the best please buy a gen hulk. All reps are good. Vsf has a good movement, but dial is to bright. Zzf has a bad clasp and the wrong CGs. ZF is the best of all at the Moment. (My personal opinion)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
If you want the best buddy you need to buy about 3 watches and use the best bits of each. If I was doing this I'd buy a ZF, VSF and Clean. I'd be using the ZF dial, VSF case and crystal and bezel, Clean bezel insert, Clean bracelet and hands and then I'd toss a coin over the VR3135 and the VS3135 movements. You'd have a watch very close to gen.. Of course, other opinions will see it different. :eek:

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
If you want the best buddy you need to buy about 3 watches and use the best bits of each. If I was doing this I'd buy a ZF, VSF and Clean. I'd be using the ZF dial, VSF case and crystal and bezel, Clean bezel insert, Clean bracelet and hands and then I'd toss a coin over the VR3135 and the VS3135 movements. You'd have a watch very close to gen.. Of course, other opinions will see it different. :eek:

Came here to say exactly this

Reactions: StreetFighter

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
If you've been away from the rep game for a long time, then just buy any of the above, be stunned at the quality of modern reps and perfectly happy with the watch.

Reactions: P..DR..D