• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Check VSF Hulk Sub116610LV and Black Sub126610 LN

tefouane

Certified
17/4/17
FRANCE
Honestly, the rep factories seem incapable of sending out a Sub these days with it's rehaut attached correctly. But luckily Rolex supplies a tool. See this diagram which shows the tool and model number you should quote when you contact a Rolex AD to order yours:

ZkHPVv.jpg

It's not a tool, it's the springbar !!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I swear to you, do these people take rulers, scales and compasses with them to a restaurant / coffee shop / clothes shop / zoo etc.?

As if you were all German!
(Nothing against Germans, I'm concerned with the cliché).

THE FACT IS:

Number 10k - get 5k (or so)
Pay 500 - get 250 (or so)

So chill with your shitty lines, angles etc.

If the watch is not scratched, there is no giraffe printed on the dial and a crown can be seen somewhere, chill your life and buy the watch.

Or pull up a Casio.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
I swear to you, do these people take rulers, scales and compasses with them to a restaurant / coffee shop / clothes shop / zoo etc.?

THE FACT IS:

If the watch is not scratched, there is no giraffe printed on the dial and a crown can be seen somewhere, chill your life and buy the watch.

Or pull up a Casio.

Brilliant:)

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

THE FACT IS:

Or pull up a Casio.

Very true, with one small caveat ;)

Nada wrong with a Casio, Nico (Pride & Pinion) is always giving them away - God Tier he calls them :p

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Nada wrong with a Casio, Nico (Pride & Pinion) is always giving them away - God Tier he calls them

Sorry, that must have been part of google translate issue.

Casio is the best watch for wearing with cowboy hat, moustache und large metal belt buckle while living in Switzerland.
;)

Beefcake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/21
By rehaut problem, does he mean the letters are not correct, or does he mean the gap? Not even sure if that is a gap, it kinda looks like a reflection?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Sorry, that must have been part of google translate issue.

Casio is the best watch for wearing with cowboy hat, moustache und large metal belt buckle while living in Switzerland.
;)

Can't believe these are considered vintage :p
Hours of fun in school when I was younger :thumbsup:

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
By rehaut problem, does he mean the letters are not correct, or does he mean the gap? Not even sure if that is a gap, it kinda looks like a reflection?
Gap, letters, the RAT solves it all, but Rolex ADs are very discreet about the tool.

... jeezus that RAT thing always cracks me up!

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

The lines that are 'missing' from the right hand side of the rehaut aren't missing, nor are they part of the rehaut.

Those lines are the minute hash marks on the dial reflected in the beveled edge of the crystal.

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

My Postraid Hulk thats on the way to me. Crown perfectly centered, but 9 o clock "R" is sadly not aligned. But hey, its a rep. i dont care

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Honestly, the rep factories seem incapable of sending out a Sub these days with it's rehaut attached correctly. But luckily Rolex supplies a tool. See this diagram which shows the tool and model number you should quote when you contact a Rolex AD to order yours:

ZkHPVv.jpg

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/teMMOp8K7kWLC" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/play-wide-corps-teMMOp8K7kWLC">via GIPHY</a></p>

I love 8008135 !

Last edited:
Reactions: p0pperini