• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Check VSF Hulk Sub116610LV and Black Sub126610 LN

talkingshadow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/13
Need expert eyes.. Both latest VSF .. ordered via Mary...

Any thing that is not looks out of norm...

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
It’s not allowed here mate, I’d remove them before the pitchforks come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
I could not find the QC forum.... Any idea?

There is no QC forum. It’s for YOU to QC your own watch and make sure you got the watch you ordered…that’s it. Unless you have a specific issue with it?

talkingshadow

26/4/13
So after guidance from the Senior Members (Which is very appreciated), I noticed few rehaut issues on both on my 116610 and 126610. Also I noted a gap on the lower side of the Crown for 126610.
Next expert eyes to confirm and if this is a common issue with VSF

jzKk9R.jpg
jzKTRQ.jpg
jzKdhL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

talkingshadow

26/4/13
Thanks Buddy, I have zoomed in more and can see the gap is there from two diferent angles Am I correct?

mercurio007

it is impossible to determine if there is a defect, unless you are sure that the photographic lens is perfectly planar with the watch, even a slight inclination could deceive the reality, imho

to be sure, you have to see a side photo, like this

jz2h8c.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Davne25

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
To summarize it, mate this is a replica watch, dont nitpick on such things, especially not if you have only qc pictures which are maybe not taken in a straight 90 degree angle and have different lighting to it… replicas are far from perfect, thats part of the hobby. This is not an issue but rather tolerable construction preciseness. Buy a watch, wait till you have it in your hands and then modify it with gen or rep parts that suit your preferences, thats part and imo the most fun of this hobby. Building YOUR perfect watch.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
You don’t see that the picture is not perfectly centered and unless it is, you can’t determine if there’s CG gap? I’m 99% sure watch is fine.

I feel sorry for the TDs…

Reactions: Davne25

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Yeah, damn rehaut, it's a flaw mainly seen with newbies strangely. You need a RAT (Rehaut Attachment Tool) for this.
p0pperini is the RAT expert around here, he'll help !

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Thanks Buddy, I have zoomed in more and can see the gap is there from two diferent angles Am I correct?

You had to draw red lines, blue lines don't show faults. Also while your senior members are checking the QC's, ask them to see if the rehaut's attached properly. If not, don't worry,p0pperini has a patented rehaut attachment tool, you can buy one from him.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Yeah, damn rehaut, it's a flaw mainly seen with newbies strangely. You need a RAT (Rehaut Attachment Tool) for this.
p0pperini is the RAT expert around here, he'll help !
Honestly, the rep factories seem incapable of sending out a Sub these days with it's rehaut attached correctly. But luckily Rolex supplies a tool. See this diagram which shows the tool and model number you should quote when you contact a Rolex AD to order yours:

ZkHPVv.jpg