• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Wow! Haven’t you tried to contact your TD in the meantime? If so, what did he tell you? Because I’ve ordered a CF Batman from Li 3 weeks ago and still no QC. I’ve recently talked to him and he told me that the factories are all closed due to the Chinese mid autumn festival; and I’ve learnt that Chinese festivities can easily last a couple of weeks.
It might all be bullshit though, cause the QC stream on Reddit looks pretty normal to me.

i ordered from Li and have from time to time asked him. Answer is always a couple of weeks.

he can’t magically make stock appear but I think there is significant risk CF will never make delivery to Li

_GM8_

Horology Curious
13/7/18
i ordered from Li and have from time to time asked him. Answer is always a couple of weeks.

he can’t magically make stock appear but I think there is significant risk CF will never make delivery to Li

Yeah same thing. I’ve only asked him once, a couple of days ago, since I was afraid he might just give me a QC of one from the old batch, but apparently there’s no risk since there’s no stock at all.
He told me to be patient and that they would try to “push on them”.
What makes you say that CF might not deliver to Jtime anymore? You reckon they just stopped the production of the Batmans? I hope not…

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I’m finding 4px to be pretty dodgy at times, changes carriers / contractors many times and they have less control over what these contractor do with your package on its journey which I find creates delays, mistreatment of the package and or even lost packages. I’m guessing the 4px triangle style of shipping evades customs but it can also finds the cheapest route which means you are at risk of getting couriers that don’t give a shit lol. I’ve twice had my packages left on the street outside my house with no attempt to get signature or even leave in a safe place.

One package was stolen because of this. It was delivered and left on the street and 4px updated the tracking 3 hours later saying ‘delivered’ but by then the package was long gone….. beware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Do you have any actual intel that CF may have issues?

Don't get me wrong this year has had its fair share of bad news for rep factories with a few closing shop for good, but so far CF has been spared. So unless you have information I wouldn't speculate. It's common for factories to be out of stock when they initially release a new model or between batches of during festive seasons.

ornateLover

2/8/20
Yeah same thing. I’ve only asked him once, a couple of days ago, since I was afraid he might just give me a QC of one from the old batch, but apparently there’s no risk since there’s no stock at all.
He told me to be patient and that they would try to “push on them”.
What makes you say that CF might not deliver to Jtime anymore? You reckon they just stopped the production of the Batmans? I hope not…

Well I tell you. Li is about as tight with CF as one can be. Li is also a real honest businessman. If he has begun refusing to take CF Batman orders as people are reporting here then to me it’s a bad sign that Li isn’t certain orders are fillable .

Reactions: FourtyTwo

db914

12/3/10
Got my Batman back from [mention]oascom [/mention] with gen xtal and gen dw. This is 116710 from Li that I ordered at the beginning of August and just received. Can tell that new iPhone 13 is doing some weird things in post processing but looks great! Took some pics with the CF BLRO from Andrew that also has gen xtal and gen dw. Sounds like I got lucky in getting the BLNR delivered with all of the shenanigans that CF is pulling. Quote from OAS is that these are some of the most poorly constructed bezel mechanisms he’s ever seen but thanking my lucky stars, he did a great job on both! Now the CF pair is complete!

7ea7b2ac1e66ad5aa08da948a9e30604.jpg

636c2ac50697aa57e9f602be99d60309.jpg

c6212b1ca544732b70b3f07b9601e21d.jpg

9c2877d8aa163c0676bb5648e8301346.jpg

bf56f9d8eef942b3ea8f5f9f61eb2a27.jpg

7f494a36d193d8eb2433c7d00be493e4.jpg

fb6b1838e47e38e7bf98ec4b4f38a6af.jpg

b7af32586b8e6d14dcc66ba751b3ea95.jpg

Venniz

26/7/20
Received my QC for my 116710 already!!!! YEAHH!!
There are nothing wrong with the Datewheel, but I don't like the cyclops, so Oascom will swap to a gen crystal. :)

jiAhmv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Obelard

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Quote from OAS is that these are some of the most poorly constructed bezel mechanisms he’s ever seen but thanking my lucky stars, he did a great job on both! Now the CF pair is complete!

I have the same set CF BLNR and BLRO - I absolutely love them. I did the xtal swaps myself and have deconstructed both watches. I would not agree that they are “the most” poorly constructed bezel mechanisms…The machining of the parts seemed more than acceptable, the only issue I noticed (and was like WTF?!) was that CF absolutely caked the parts with grease. Once I cleaned off the excess grease, the bezels worked really well. I’ve seen MUCH worse machining on bezel parts from other manufacturers (i.e. GMF, ROF).

Last edited:
Reactions: Obelard and KJ2020

jimmy6

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Received my QC for my 116710 already!!!! YEAHH!!
There are nothing wrong with the Datewheel, but I don't like the cyclops, so Oascom will swap to a gen crystal. :)

jiAhmv.jpg

That’s a 126710.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obelard

db914

12/3/10
coronet at 6 between “swiss” and “made”

Gen xtal should fit fine. 25-295-CAR-C1 fit my 126710 BLRO fine, had two of these identical gen xtal in blisters. Fit the 116710 and BLRO 126710 fine. Don’t think [mention]oascom [/mention] had any issues. Maybe [mention]saucin [/mention] can also confirm.

Reactions: Obelard and Venniz

Venniz

26/7/20
Gen xtal should fit fine. 25-295-CAR-C1 fit my 126710 BLRO fine, had two of these identical gen xtal in blisters. Fit the 116710 and BLRO 126710 fine. Don’t think [mention]oascom [/mention] had any issues. Maybe [mention]saucin [/mention] can also confirm.

Thanks a lot for this!! :D