• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
He ain’t no genius. Everyone who doesn’t know ZZF are full of shit is living in denial. The Clean BLNR and BLRO are both ass. All you need to do is look past the insert and you’ll soon realise both are a complete dog of a rep. As soon as other factories are back on their feet we can talk about other more interesting releases again.

Darkbil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/21
He ain’t no genius. Everyone who doesn’t know ZZF are full of shit is living in denial. The Clean BLNR and BLRO are both ass. All you need to do is look past the insert and you’ll soon realise both are a complete dog of a rep. As soon as other factories are back on their feet we can talk about other more interesting releases again.
You can't say that these releases are full of shit. Everyone is happy with their BLRO. It's the best GMT Rep on the market. And also the BLNR has only one flaw and that are the joint lines. Nothing else. In comparison to the BLNR ARF, the clean BLNR is better because of the reliable VR Movement. So both releases are the best at the moment and better than the previous releases.

I accept that the zzf/clean boss is scamy and he lied about the BLNR speedbumps but both clean GMT's are now the best what you can get for a rep.

In conclusion: We have to consider both bad and good points.

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L09 mit Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
You can't say that these releases are full of shit. Everyone is happy with their BLRO. It's the best GMT Rep on the market. And also the BLNR has only one flaw and that are the joint lines. Nothing else. In comparison to the BLNR ARF, the clean BLNR is better because of the reliable VR Movement. So both releases are the best at the moment and better than the previous releases.

I accept that the zzf/clean boss is scamy and he lied about the BLNR speedbumps but both clean GMT's are now the best what you can get for a rep.

Compared to another popular factory that seemed to nail it on the first attempt at a Rolex rep, Clean hasn't paid the same attention to detail.

As far as I'm concerned, the bar for high end reps has been raised. Just looking at some of the recent Submariner reps, these are incredible.

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
I mean, you're right he is full of shit. He used 316L on zzf v2, he created clean to sell the remaining stock of zzf v2s cases, he is also selling clean v4 with zzf Y7L cases and now his cousin is using s19 serial number from vsf on some clean watches https://m.imgur.com/a/rUq9TTm either way im sure this delay has some marketing purposes. Looking forward to see the final product.

did ZZF used 316L on zzf v2 only, or they used 316L as well on the v2s?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
did ZZF used 316L on zzf v2 only, or they used 316L as well on the v2s?

If i remember correctly even some of those zzf v2s were 316L, you can check puretime thread about it. I personally just stay away from any zzf/clean release. They're by far the most dodgy factory. They now trying to create marketing schemes to recover from the market lost they suffer against vsf. For the looks of it, this gmt's were clearly rush, aside of the insert both models have pretty stupid flaws. It seems clean just want to hoard the much sales as they can before all the factories get back to work. If all the other factories would be open, this release would have been left on the side pretty fast. Those are my two cents.

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
rumor is, it was ZZF snitches that led to VSF getting shut down

Darkbil

2/6/21
Compared to another popular factory that seemed to nail it on the first attempt at a Rolex rep, Clean hasn't paid the same attention to detail.

As far as I'm concerned, the bar for high end reps has been raised. Just looking at some of the recent Submariner reps, these are incredible.
You can't compare submariner reps with the more difficult bicolor GMT master and the spring hour movement. Wake up. You guys have too high expectations for 500$ rep watches.

Reactions: oridian and Kao_78

Darkbil

2/6/21
You know how it goes, clean/zzf has pretty hardcore fans lol
I am not a hardcore fan. I'm a simple person and I'm also satisfied if the fucking 3 in the serial number is different. But you are completely exaggerating. You act as if these are real concessionaires who have to deliver 100% identical Gen watches for $500. Keep your feet on the ground. If you have nothing good to say, then please be quiet and let people here enjoy their watches.

Reactions: Seleo78

ornateLover

2/8/20
If’s hard to take people seriously that don’t acknowledge the CF Batman gmt reps to be tied or better than other Batman GMT reps.

A person can say ARF is equal or slightly better and be reasonable. A person can say zzf is super suspect and dodgey and it’s obviously true and reasonable. But saying the cf Batman is the trashiest trash rep is not reasonable .

If someone wants a Batman rep telling them not to choose CF is very dodgy advices and does not reflect well on the advise giver as a person who has valuable things to listen to.

Reactions: oridian and Darkbil

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
i wouldn't say that clean's BLNR is inferior to other factories' releases, its that all the existing BLNR reps are somewhat sub-par to begin with, and in that context clean's BLNR turned out to be just slightly better than the others when you might have expected it to be much much better
its slightly above-par dogshit, but its still dogshit by the standards of their other releases

if your point of reference are the subs they released to compete against other factories, they got most of the details right but on the GMTs there is just a long list of minor things they've overlooked

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
Are the clean 116710 batman and 126710 cases same? Which is closer to gen?

Sorry guys. I know, a bit off topic but I can’t find it:
For my Franken project 116710 ln all gen except of movement, case and bracelet I have that question too.
What case is closest to gen?
Think I will take the arf and switch movement to vr when the sh is broken.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

SimZany

Horology Curious
17/6/21
If i remember correctly even some of those zzf v2s were 316L, you can check puretime thread about it. I personally just stay away from any zzf/clean release. They're by far the most dodgy factory. They now trying to create marketing schemes to recover from the market lost they suffer against vsf. For the looks of it, this gmt's were clearly rush, aside of the insert both models have pretty stupid flaws. It seems clean just want to hoard the much sales as they can before all the factories get back to work. If all the other factories would be open, this release would have been left on the side pretty fast. Those are my two cents.

besides the font and alignment of date, i can't seem to see any other visible flaw (also because i dont have a gen to compare and the online images are kinda hard to tell as well). Is there a thread that talks about this or could you share a few flaws about the CF watch?

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Sorry guys. I know, a bit off topic but I can’t find it:
For my Franken project 116710 ln all gen except of movement, case and bracelet I have that question too.
What case is closest to gen?
Think I will take the arf and switch movement to vr when the sh is broken.

With its skinny CGs the ARF is more c/w a 12xxxx.
As i already have a VR movement and a gen crystal as well a a GMF dial with the coronet at 6 I intend to mod the ARF into an 126710.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

jdoc77

Known Member
Certified
8/4/20
Yes. ROF before and after

ZuyBOX.jpg

Zuytjc.jpg

KJ2020 Paint Mod

16270852169460.jpg

"Don't gimme no join lines", haha

That is pretty epic of a difference. Wow. Would be silly not to invest in doing that

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: KJ2020

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
With its skinny CGs the ARF is more c/w a 12xxxx.
As i already have a VR movement and a gen crystal as well a a GMF dial with the coronet at 6 I intend to mod the ARF into an 126710.

Thanks buddy. :)
1st I like them black and reserved.
2nd I have all the gen parts in my drawer.
So it should/must be the 116710 ln

Last edited:
Reactions: RiffRalf

BalugaWhale

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/11/20

I agree with you.
We have to separate the owner and the released products.