• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
sure it is, "hunger marketing"

There's no coincidence thatzzf/clean (and also the new marketing scheming zr) boss is called in China "the advertiser" even the Murakami stickers he uses on his gmt's have a marketing purpose. They had problems with the dials but they also playing the scarcity game to increase demand.

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
this question has probably been answered on RWI before, but I have to ask, what is the cost to the dealers for a watch? how much profits are they taking.... lets say the clean Pepsi is $518, what would the factory be charging the dealer at this price point.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
this question has probably been answered on RWI before, but I have to ask, what is the cost to the dealers for a watch? how much profits are they taking.... lets say the clean Pepsi is $518, what would the factory be charging the dealer at this price point.

It varies depending on the watch and factory. Some have better margin than others. Also you have to consider tds have insurance for customs seizure and so on but normally is around 10-20% max. The better the factory the lower the margin.

Watch-a-say

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
Next shipment is supposedly going to be in around two weeks

Do you have a source for this at least? But I'd tend to agree with the other folks in the thread that it's hard to know what to really believe about CF's inventory.

JOM1979

30/7/21
Wow dude congrats! It's a really really nice looking watch. Not one joint line visible. You listened to the experts here and not the reddit flamers. Enjoy your watch!

so this is the Clean Version, or?
whats ur opinion on Scallops? Color? usability of movements (hands)?

Darkbil

2/6/21
Scallops is in comparison good, bezel color will never be perfect as Gen, but it's for a rep also good and movement is the most reliable movement at the moment.

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: SimZany and KJ2020

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium

The FOB wont be cheaper in HIGH GRADE i think Sellers get 30 35% depending on the model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimZany

Horology Curious
17/6/21

this is the clean version :) scallops - good, colour - close to gen (altho i dont have a gen on hand, but based sharing by other forum members), movement is the best right now (as far as I'm aware)
big thanks to all the discussions and contributors in the forum. convinced me to make this watch my first purchase. no regrets

Darkbil

2/6/21
this is the clean version :) scallops - good, colour - close to gen (altho i dont have a gen on hand, but based sharing by other forum members), movement is the best right now (as far as I'm aware)
big thanks to all the discussions and contributors in the forum. convinced me to make this watch my first purchase. no regrets
You're so lucky. I have to wait 1 or 2 weeks more to get my Batman. I'm so impatient ????

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: SimZany

Lew

3/7/21
Wow that watch looks great. No speed bumps unlike the first photos we saw.

Wonder if they've improved on that first batch?

tlander13

1/11/20
USA
I have not been reading every post here - but still have managed most. I am pretty sure that I have only seen 126710's to date actually shipped from TDs, and zero 116710 BLNR's yet. Can anyone confirm?

ornateLover

2/8/20

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
From friends china i heard clean is having problems with the 116710, word is that factory in charge of producing those dials might got raid, always take what is said about clean cuz the clean boss is a marketing genius, at least that is how he is regard in the Mainland. I wouldn't be surprised he is trying to hype the watch even more.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Are the clean 116710 batman and 126710 cases same? Which is closer to gen?

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
From friends china i heard clean is having problems with the 116710, word is that factory in charge of producing those dials might got raid, always take what is said about clean cuz the clean boss is a marketing genius, at least that is how he is regard in the Mainland. I wouldn't be surprised he is trying to hype the watch even more.

anyone who calls themselves a "genius" is usually full of shit.

Reactions: SimZany and Obelard

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
anyone who calls themselves a "genius" is usually full of shit.

I mean, you're right he is full of shit. He used 316L on zzf v2, he created clean to sell the remaining stock of zzf v2s cases, he is also selling clean v4 with zzf Y7L cases and now his cousin is using s19 serial number from vsf on some clean watches https://m.imgur.com/a/rUq9TTm either way im sure this delay has some marketing purposes. Looking forward to see the final product.