• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21
Seems like the first batch of Rolex Batman's was pretty small. Expected more QCs here, after the first Pepsi there was a steady stream of them in the other thread.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Seems like the first batch of Rolex Batman's was pretty small. Expected more QCs here, after the first Pepsi there was a steady stream of them in the other thread.

yeah, i ordered mine from Li in the middle of June. still waiting for QCs.

GEISTGEIST

Looking Around
31/7/21

Here’s my QC, which I GLed.

dnQXfGg.jpg

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Pardon my ignorance, guys.. I keep seeing GL and RL.. What do they mean? I am guessing they have to do with accepting or rejecting a watch but for the life of me, I cannot come up with what the exact words are LOL Thanks!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 Hey, consensus is that the ARF Batman has an unreliable movement S3186? This CF is supposed to be a movement upgrade primarily?

The CF VR3186 appears to be a slightly modified VR3185 which is the best rep GMT movement made to date. We'll see how it stacks up but everything points toward it living up to expectations. The ARF SH3186 is a fragile movement to put it nicely though some have lasted a good while.

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
The CF VR3186 appears to be a slightly modified VR3185 which is the best rep GMT movement made to date. We'll see how it stacks up but everything points toward it living up to expectations. The ARF SH3186 is a fragile movement to put it nicely though some have lasted a good while.

great. Thanks. That’s what I thought. So in my mind, the only annoying thing with my CF is the shallow bezel scallops. Everything else I’m fine with. I guess I’ll just look at it from the top, and not the sides! :eek:hwell:

Too early to tell for a Bazel replacement. And the insert is better than other versions for me.

it seems buying the CF is the path of least resistance as, for me, I’d be happy with one minor mod. To me reliability is most important. Thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020 and Darkbil

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21
Next shipment is supposedly going to be in around two weeks