• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Plz chill out guys. All signs point to this being the best Batman rep ever made. It’s a rep it will have faults. It’s not even clear what the speed bump situation is vs lighting/shading.

on other news my order for Batman and extra jubilee was confirmed with QC picks coming in “some days”. Some days sounds pretty grim even compared to “next week” haha

Reactions: Darkbil

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Plz chill out guys. All signs point to this being the best Batman rep ever made. It’s a rep it will have faults. It’s not even clear what the speed bump situation is vs lighting/shading.

on other news my order for Batman and extra jubilee was confirmed with QC picks coming in “some days”. Some days sounds pretty grim even compared to “next week” haha

Yes this one and ARF are the best you can get now Out the box, ARF is slightly better for me.

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21
My TD said that my order isn't part of the first batch of Batman's so I'll have to wait until he receives another one. Fingers crossed the speed bumps are like the Pepsi as I'll 100% GL if they are.

Reactions: KJ2020

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
My TD said that my order isn't part of the first batch of Batman's so I'll have to wait until he receives another one. Fingers crossed the speed bumps are like the Pepsi as I'll 100% GL if they are.

potentially poitive news... who is your td?

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I don’t think the insert join lines are going to be fixed anytime soon, it’s a production process issue thing not a batch issue…. Although I hope I’m wrong. It’s pretty clear that the speed bump line on the CF defines two different ceramic materials. If you look closer you’ll see the smoother surface finish in the black side of the engraving and the coloured side a more rough finish. I don’t think we’ll see a big change until different materials or processes are adopted for the insert manufacturing. Again hopefully I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The CF Pepsi and Batman inserts are undoubtedly coming from the same source and made to the same specs. This is as good as can be made using their techniques and materials and the two don't differ significantly in the appearance of their join lines. Any differences detectable in pics are due to angle of view and lighting. It's not going to magically get better than this in the next batch. This should be acceptable to most people IRL. If not, some marker paint fill will improve it to a degree.

j3FZlv.jpg

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
The CF Pepsi and Batman inserts are undoubtedly coming from the same source and made to the same specs. This is as good as can be made using their techniques and materials and the two don't differ significantly in the appearance of their join lines. Any differences detectable in pics are due to angle of view and lighting. It's not going to magically get better than this in the next batch. This should be acceptable to most people IRL. If not, some marker paint fill will improve it to a degree.

j3FZlv.jpg

this is the best one yet and allegedly from the "second batch"../ rumors are that the first batch unloaded were a R&D batch and the second round will be more refined.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
this is the best one yet and allegedly from the "second batch"../ rumors are that the first batch unloaded were a R&D batch and the second round will be more refined.

Any photos on different angles with this, mine looks fine on some angles and then pretty bad on others

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I heard Andrew and he told me ...
CLEAN Batman GMT is still not available yet. Factory has delayed the release of the stocks due some bezel issue

good...

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I heard Andrew and he told me ...
CLEAN Batman GMT is still not available yet. Factory has delayed the release of the stocks due some bezel issue

good...

That doesn’t sound good. So the one I have GL’d has bezel issues?
b371bd51b51a4176c8174ef6ff282c99.jpg

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia

you know that every TD says the his for what are the its dynamics ..
yours for me is GL all life. it's a wonderful batman.

for me it is indifferent to wait since, if all goes well, it will take late September to receive it by now

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkbil

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under

They're definitely not as apparent as the samples we saw from GeekTime, looks perfectly acceptable.

It was quite humorous the other day reading about how the angry Reddit warriors want to "boycott CF" by rejecting these pieces, serves no purpose since I can guarantee there's going to be people who would gladly accept a watch like this, they're really just wasting dealers time.. "Do they know who they're messing with?" :lamo2:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
you know that every TD says the his for what are the its dynamics ..
yours for me is GL all life. it's a wonderful batman.

for me it is indifferent to wait since, if all goes well, it will take late September to receive it by now

I’m pretty happy with it, the hour marker at 9 looks a little crooked but that’s an easy fix. I’m sure there will be a v2, v3 and so on, each getting better and worse with different aspects…. It seems to be the standard of the rep game to keep us all buying what we think is the next best thing

Reactions: Björn_Ironside

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

This is the infamous CF(ZZF) practice:angry:

Reactions: Mr.pitt

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I’m pretty happy with it, the hour marker at 9 looks a little crooked but that’s an easy fix. I’m sure there will be a v2, v3 and so on, each getting better and worse with different aspects…. It seems to be the standard of the rep game to keep us all buying what we think is the next best thing

yes, that's right, but the way I am .. I'm just fine with a v1 for a long time. at the most I will prefer the Mod.
sure, except if the later versions do not overturn v1
P. s. I too would be satisfied in your place :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fervid