• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
I really wonder how CF messed the GMT inserts up on these models since they have been so successful in the Sub inserts.
I am also suspicious about the movement when looking at the DW printing and positioning. They are just not on par with the usual renowned standards of VR3185.

The process for making bi-color inserts is MUCH more difficult to perfect vs the solid inserts. Also, I’d say they did a great job on the Pepsi. I received my BLRO yesterday and I can say with confidence the insert is wonderful. Best I’ve seen on any of my previous BLRO’s - (ROF, Noob, VRF). Is the watch 100% perfect? Nope. But I am happy with it.

I should have my QC’s for the Batman next week from Li. I’m expecting to see similar standards as I see in my Pepsi. I’ll wait and see my QC’s before I say they “messed up” the Batman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I really wonder how CF messed the GMT inserts up on these models since they have been so successful in the Sub inserts.
I am also suspicious about the movement when looking at the DW printing and positioning. They are just not on par with the usual renowned standards of VR3185.

Because ZZF have a track record of throwing old stock and parts out into the market under the guise of it being a new Clean model.

To be fair, a 2 tone ceramic insert is much more challenging but the above stands.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
From the BLRO thread showing the dirty "new version VR GMT movement" further strengthen the suspicion of it being truly a VR.
Was thinking to get the CF 116710 Batman, but now will withhold to see more QC pics of the real watch first.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Im not worry to much only few people have superpowers to spot this issues at your wrist , so far I'm waiting for qc

lol

I've a dream...

if you could choose only one superpower in life which one would you choose?

.... be able to identify wrists Rep!!!

Last edited:

Obelard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/19
Belgium
I don't think whoever posted that was around when ceramic inserts really had speed bumps.

These inserts are miles better than the 5 or 6 Noob, BP, VRF, GMF, aftermarket, etc Batman inserts that I still have lying around. In harsh direct light at the right angle, the ARF Batman insert is just as revealing.

I was quite content for a couple years with my (now inferior) paint modded aftermarket Batman insert. Thin and shallow markers, non-curved 1 serifs, not the most accurate blue, it was still a notch above what most rep factories were making.

15703086604570.jpg

But now we have this and people still act like it's garbage.

j3y4i2.jpg

Obviously they don't know how far rep bicolor inserts have come, or recognize that it will be a LONG time before there's anything better.

j3q8R8.jpg

I got the Pepsi from Clean Factory I am waiting to be shipped. I think is a petty good

Reactions: KJ2020 and Darkbil

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium
Im not worry to much only few people have superpowers to spot this issues at your wrist , so far I'm waiting for qc

I don’t understand this type of discussion you have purchased a fake watch for 500 dólares and bitch about details like this. Be happy to seeing it working. Otherwise get 26k in the bank and buy a GEN.

Reactions: Binford and KJ2020

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
I don’t understand this type of discussion you have purchased a fake watch for 500 dólares and bitch about details like this. Be happy to seeing it working. Otherwise get 26k in the bank and buy a GEN.

you should first read what I said ,I'm not bi....about details...

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium
you should first read what I said ,I'm not bi....about details...

Guess you don’t. To be honest I regret not having 1000 Noob Daytona’s now. People are willing to pay top $’s on it now.

ornateLover

2/8/20
I ordered a Batman from Li as well as a second bracelet because nice bracelets come in handy and I have big wrists.

I do not understand the level of hate this watch is getting. ZzfCF has a sketchy history but they have made a best of GMT for the time being.

Reactions: KJ2020

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
I ordered a Batman from Li as well as a second bracelet because nice bracelets come in handy and I have big wrists.

I do not understand the level of hate this watch is getting. ZzfCF has a sketchy history but they have made a best of GMT for the time being.
I bet most of this hate is from people who will never have this watch in hand , they just saw some qc from others , I'm waiting for mine ,if I don't like it we have sale section, end of story

Reactions: KJ2020 and Darkbil

Lew

3/7/21
Seen some reports of new factory raids, hope Clean wasn't affected

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
I bet most of this hate is from people who will never have this watch in hand , they just saw some qc from others , I'm waiting for mine ,if I don't like it we have sale section, end of story

have fun selling a $500 watch with a $2 bezel

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium

I am glad my is on the way

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
have fun selling a $500 watch with a $2 bezel
I guess some still don't understand why they 500$ rep is not perfect copy of gen. like I said before I'm not worrying

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
I guess some still don't understand why they 500$ rep is not perfect copy of gen. like I said before I'm not worrying

I guess some people dont understand the bezel is complete garbage and is not worth $500.