• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 116613LB to buy right now? Confusing messages from TD's

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I'm looking to buy a 116613LB but finding it difficult with the current situation. I think I'm right in saying that the VSF version is the best so I spoke to Trusty time. Andrew said it's unavailable, however Chazing time said it's definitely available!?! Confused as to who to believe and don't want to send money to Chazing time to end up waiting weeks for them to eventually tell me they can't get it?

Also, I was planning on ordering the same watch from clean factory as I believe their bracelet is better, I think the VSF doesn't have plated SEL sides? Guessing the clean bracelet would fit on the VSF watch?

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
I have a VSF of this model, I would wait a couple more weeks until they get more back to normal.

The VSF LB is fantastic, touch base with Trusty again in 2 weeks, they will be in a better space

Reactions: Pdatoon

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I'm looking to buy a 116613LB but finding it difficult with the current situation. I think I'm right in saying that the VSF version is the best so I spoke to Trusty time. Andrew said it's unavailable, however Chazing time said it's definitely available!?! Confused as to who to believe and don't want to send money to Chazing time to end up waiting weeks for them to eventually tell me they can't get it?

Also, I was planning on ordering the same watch from clean factory as I believe their bracelet is better, I think the VSF doesn't have plated SEL sides? Guessing the clean bracelet would fit on the VSF watch?

Usually you pay and with part of your money the TD goes to the factory and orders the model you want.

Currently with the VSF models it is so that you had to buy in stock, as VSF only delivered within 2 days and then disappeared again. That's why TDs bought in advance because VSF is a safe number to sell.

So it could be that TD A still has it in stock, but TD B doesn't.

Means "Available" or "Not Available".

Get it :)

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You may want to take a look at the latest CF as well

Reactions: Fervid

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Have both the VSF and the ARF and to be honest I prefer the ARF. The VSF gold is very orange, the ARF is far better and the sunburst dial on the ARF is also far superior to the sunburst dial on the VSF.
Also the quality of the ARF bracelet, plated sides, no sharp edges, excellent SEL’s no gaps or play is far superior.
if you get your TD to get you a good ARF you won’t go far wrong, just my opinion though.
Have the VSF 126619LB and that’s fantastic, VSF make great pieces, but personally I don’t think the 116613LB is one of them.

Last edited:

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Have both the VSF and the ARF and to be honest I prefer the ARF. The VSF gold is very orange, the ARF is far better and the sunburst dial on the ARF is also far superior to the sunburst dial on the VSF.
Also the quality of the ARF bracelet, plated sides, no sharp edges, excellent SEL’s no gaps or play is far superior.
if you get your TD to get you a good ARF you won’t go far wrong, just my opinion though.
Have the VSF 126619LB and that’s fantastic, VSF make great pieces, but personally I don’t think the 116613LB is one of them.

Can you compare the vsf and the Arf 116613LB? And it’s a Arf v3?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners

I don't believe that the ARF V3 has plated sides on the links, this was the big let down. Whereas CF does have the plated sides on the links. So really you want ARF watch with CF bracelet.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
I have a VSF of this model, I would wait a couple more weeks until they get more back to normal.

The VSF LB is fantastic, touch base with Trusty again in 2 weeks, they will be in a better space

So the orange tint on the gold and middle links not plated is "fantastic"

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

Buy the ARF or clean version

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I don't believe that the ARF V3 has plated sides on the links, this was the big let down. Whereas CF does have the plated sides on the links. So really you want ARF watch with CF bracelet.

Some ARF V3 bracelets came with covered mid link sides - I have one. Early batches of them were bare though.

The CF bracelet should be an ARF too.

Last edited:

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I didn’t realize there were reps of the 126613LB. What’s the best one to go for?

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K

It does have plated sides.

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

The ARF does indeed have plated sides and you may well find that clean are actually using the ARF bracelet, but again, only my own personal opinion, the ARF has the best dial and the best hands by far, and I’ve owned 2 gen 116613LB’s

Last edited:

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Can you compare the vsf and the Arf 116613LB? And it’s a Arf v3?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Will do. Although I will have to get the VSF back from a friend I’ve given it too, if I’m honest, the gold was just so orange I would never have worn it outside the house, as it happens, neither will he. It looks like a tangerine next to the ARF. As I said I’ve got a VSF126619LB and don’t think it could be beaten, but VSF just can’t do gold (again only my
opinion) No rep will have perfect gold, but to my mind the ARF is pretty close OTB.
will get pictures of the ARF and VSF side by side over next couple of days for you.

Reactions: ProGamer73061

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Will do. Although I will have to get the VSF back from a friend I’ve given it too, if I’m honest, the gold was just so orange I would never have worn it outside the house, as it happens, neither will he. It looks like a tangerine next to the ARF. As I said I’ve got a VSF126619LB and don’t think it could be beaten, but VSF just can’t do gold (again only my
opinion) No rep will have perfect gold, but to my mind the ARF is pretty close OTB.
will get pictures of the ARF and VSF side by side over next couple of days for you.

VSF on the right from a forum member, it seems the color has improved
0660dec8b474636a162f05d01777edc4.jpg