• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

is Datejust worth getting at this time?

ApIcedOut

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19
hey everyone.
im in the market for DJ 41M BLUE\BLACK Dial.
unfortunately I didn't get the VSF when it was available and now im really into this watch.
I cant find any TD that carry vsf DJ at the moment and no one seem to know when or if they will ever get new stock again.
the other option ive been told is the ARF V3 but it seems like many people dislike it since the VSF version.
what should I do at this point? is there other factory worth getting or should I wait more for the VSF?...

McPwn

21/9/20
ARF V3 is the next best version. I'd go with that for now, as its not likely VSF will start producing DJ's anytime soon.

ApIcedOut

4/6/19
ARF V3 is the next best version. I'd go with that for now, as its not likely VSF will start producing DJ's anytime soon.

thanks for the reply.
besides the movement of the vsf is there any other big differences between the arf v3\vsf ?
I find many people that telling me that vsf is the best but cant find someone who knows the main differences..

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
thanks for the reply.
besides the movement of the vsf is there any other big differences between the arf v3\vsf ?
I find many people that telling me that vsf is the best but cant find someone who knows the main differences..
I think if you do a little search you will find those answers as it has been asked/answered many times and there are many opinions

You can start looking here. You wont find a better topic for your questions:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9606414-arf-vs-vsf-datejust-41-126334

Last edited:
Reactions: derjenigewelcher

ApIcedOut

4/6/19
I think if you do a little search you will find those answers as it has been asked/answered many times and there are many opinions

You can start looking here. You wont find a better topic for your questions:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9606414-arf-vs-vsf-datejust-41-126334

I did. I couldn't get the answer.
for now all I understood is:
some people say ARF is good at everything beside the DW\MOVEMENT
some say VSF is perfect beside bracelet\crystal\bezel

I cant decide. I feel like since the VSF is unavailable I should just wait or maybe get different rep

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
neither are perfect
as you said, each factory has its own strengths

identify the aspecgs you care most about and go with that release
otherwise, just buy gen

ApIcedOut

4/6/19
neither are perfect
as you said, each factory has its own strengths

identify the aspecgs you care most about and go with that release
otherwise, just buy gen

at this point ill just save for gen LOL
I decided one thing thou. I want the Black dial.
is ARF V3 black dial close to gen? or also have little bit color difference like the blue one? cant find much information on the black dial..

Starry Night

20/1/21
Earth
I ordered my ARF V3 DateJust II 41mm w/Blue dial 9 days ago, QC’d the pics today! Looking forward to it. My wife has a BP 31mm Mid DateJust and loves it, although she still loves her Gen DateJust TT w/diamonds.

Buster Hyman

Known Member
8/9/12
Bk sourced an ARF for me.. and i love it. Rhodium dial with swiss movement.

Last edited: