• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF is (almost) back

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
VSF will ship a wave of watches today. Then go silent again. If you have a pending order it will most likely be fulfilled. If you reject the watch for any reason there won't be a replacement one. No warranty/qc replacements for now.

Reactions: johnlogan

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
All right, it may be only a release of remaining stocks but at least they're still at work.

Now all we hope for is that they still have a production power for a full comeback once everything calms down. Patience is the key.

Thank you for these updates.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
All right, it may be only a release of remaining stocks but at least they're still at work.

Now all we hope for is that they still have a production power for a full comeback once everything calms down. Patience is the key.

Thank you for these updates.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
Looks like it.

Reactions: mrsullivan

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Wow well this is refreshing.

Things to keep in mind, especially when there is trouble, criminals need money and will find a way to deliver their products.

very interesting.

The Infinite

Horology Curious
26/9/20
Is it true that vsf is no longer making Rolex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Infinite

Horology Curious
26/9/20
who says that Andrew of TT says the VSF will soon be back producing rolex too

A guy on Reddit said this. He said Trusty and perfect clones both emailed him saying vsf will no longer produce Rolex. I’m not sure how trustworthy his information is

Glock3ns

10/2/20
New york
I'm hearing from multiple people saying vsf is back. From what I've heard it was said vsf is doing all omegas and only rolex subs

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Had a word with my TD in the morning, limited stocks of rolex, omega and panerai are being released. My TD doesn’t have stock of panerai for new orders but older orders will be fulfilled. For Rolex, limited stocks of 116610 and 126610 were available and probably all sold out by now. Managed to get a 116610LN and 126610LV…finally.

mrgho06

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/21
Thanks for the tip, got my 126610LV ordered from Li :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dretrin233

Horology Curious
23/11/19
Wonderful news, thanks for sharing. Just put in an order for 126619LB. Seems like a good amount of stock available, go ahead and order one from your TD if you want one.