• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF is (almost) back

ApIcedOut

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19
http://www.wristwatchspot.com/

As at the 28th June 2021.

"At last, VS, V6 and XF just made an announcement, they accept orders now, but only limited to some models, not all. VS factory still does not accept Datejust orders."

weird. wonder if they will ever will or if any other factory will step their game and make something better.
this rep world is weird . why the factories that are open not doing anything with the demand? they literally can get their name up there with few mods..

7five7

31/12/19
weird. wonder if they will ever will or if any other factory will step their game and make something better.
this rep world is weird . why the factories that are open not doing anything with the demand? they literally can get their name up there with few mods..

They have to stay under the radar.. they have to be good enough to make a convincing rep but if they get too good where it becomes difficult to distinguish from genuine otb they will bring a lot of heat. Social media and YouTube is littered with videos and pictures of comparisons with Gen using the names VSF and Noob.

it’s a cat and mouse game if your to good at what you do, eventually you become a target

Reactions: GottaHave

Skydrag

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/15
hi guys.
i’m expecting a VSF 116610LV, what should i look for to ensure that is a VSF
thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
hi guys.
i’m expecting a VSF 116610LV, what should i look for to ensure that is a VSF
thanks in advance

That you buy from a TD from the RWI Trusted Dealer List.
You wont get scammed.

Pretty easy to tell. If we believe the rumour that the Dial-producer was caught.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Can someone tell me what are improvements from S19 to S29?

I just got my QC from HULK S19 and it seems PERFECT!!!!

Update: I got a S19 Hulk. (7GJ) and a personalized card. So maybe stock from back in the days:D
First batch was already really good, and they maybe did not have to stress so much like on s29:D

Last edited:

Skydrag

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/15
The text on the dial must say "ROLEX" if it says "RELAX" you're fuck'd.
calm down, all TD will sell 100% VSF, if not, you well get refund.

haha this is a good one . yes i getting it from my all times TD,
thanks for your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Can someone tell me what are improvements from S19 to S29?

I just got my QC from HULK S19 and it seems PERFECT!!!!

Update: I got a S19 Hulk. (7GJ) and a personalized card. So maybe stock from back in the days:D
First batch was already really good, and they maybe did not have to stress so much like on s29:D

Slight differences, S29 was a bit better. You will probably not notice it enough, so enjoy the S19

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Jake48

Renowned Member
17/3/06
I contacted Andrew at Trusty Time. He contacted VS factory and confirmed they have the 126610LN available. My order was confirmed this morning.

And now the wait begins...

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
I too have written to Andrew at Trusty Time today & I'm awaiting his response re availability & delivery times for a VSF 126610 Sub.

I'll let you all know IF & when I receive a response.

Last edited:

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Just received today from Andrew at Trusty Time re a VSF 126610 Sub

"Factory just replied that this is available

Just a rough gauge of waiting time:

QC pics (4-12 days time)
**Please note that popular watch models on waiting list will take a longer waiting time to come in from Factory

Delivery time takes between 11-20 days but usually much faster unless there is strict customs check in place"

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Has anyone received a VS 116610 LN with the available A2824 movement lately? I'm trying to figure out how long the waiting time will be. Thanks.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
gilrob

In the relevant forums (Rolex, Omega) you will find numerous reports in the relevant watch threads.
The current status is that VSF is under the radar, delivers to the TDs every 10-14 days and thus the QCs can take a little longer. Hont, Jtime, Trusty have VSF watches every now and then.

Submariner and Omegas are always available, Datejust models are currently not (interruption of the supply chain).

I hope I could serve you.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
gilrob

In the relevant forums (Rolex, Omega) you will find numerous reports in the relevant watch threads.
The current status is that VSF is under the radar, delivers to the TDs every 10-14 days and thus the QCs can take a little longer. Hont, Jtime, Trusty have VSF watches every now and then.

Submariner and Omegas are always available, Datejust models are currently not (interruption of the supply chain).

I hope I could serve you.

Thank you.