• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF is (almost) back

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Starbucks - 1LQ or 1LO can't see clearly
Hulk- 6SH
Black 40mm sub - 6SH
Blueberry - SR8

All from yesterday's VSF batch.

Seems there's some kind of inconsistency. My guess is they run out of the previous bracelet and this one is a new batch or a new supplier.

All my 12 watches have a 7GJ code, which may be leftovers.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Yea they have 2 clasp codes for the 40mm for this last batch. I've seen a few 7GJ too.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Ordered one piece vsf 126610lv yesterday got qc this morning and approved it
Everything looks good,2R... SERIAL,1lq clasp,did not see any faults,so the quality is the same,just pre raid stock that shipped out i guess and not rejected pieces
Here some pics:

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21
Everything looks good,2R... SERIAL,1lq clasp,did not see any faults,so the quality is the same,just pre raid stock that shipped out i guess and not rejected pieces
Here some pics:

Ordered VSF 126610LN and awaiting QC. I hear some of them may not be VSF. What clasp serial number and watch serial number do I need to confirm so that I know I am getting a VSF. I have seen a few different ones out there and want to be sure I am getting a VSF.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21

Ordered VSF 126610LN and awaiting QC. I hear some of them may not be VSF. What clasp serial number and watch serial number do I need to confirm so that I know I am getting a VSF. I have seen a few different ones out there and want to be sure I am getting a VSF.
Thanks

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21
Thanks

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Thanks

Serial number: 2R..X...
Claps code: H7Z or 1LQ

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
What about on the 11xxxx is 6SH okay?

The 11xxxx series have 7GJ, i don't know about the news ones with this 6SH they look the same...As far as the serial is S19...-S29... i guess you are ok

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
Just got QC on a 116610LV all looks good - clasp and serial same as pre-raid. I'm not one to nitpick on cosmetic issues, but there is something odd in the gap between dial/rehaut and bezel at top - have asked TD to check but wonder if anyone has seen something like this before? I know it's not the best photo and zoomed in etc but almost looks like glue or plastic in there. Anyway, hoping it is just some odd reflection!

7b3afb135dce8ed36dbafa88524fc515.jpg

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Just got QC on a 116610LV all looks good - clasp and serial same as pre-raid. I'm not one to nitpick on cosmetic issues, but there is something odd in the gap between dial/rehaut and bezel at top - have asked TD to check but wonder if anyone has seen something like this before? I know it's not the best photo and zoomed in etc but almost looks like glue or plastic in there. Anyway, hoping it is just some odd reflection!

looks like a reflection

ApIcedOut

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19
No djs avaliable and it wont be either.
go with ARF. Sad but they are done with Rolex reps.

i see so many vsf subs thou not one DJ annoying..
since the vsf no one said one good word about the arf v3

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
i see so many vsf subs thou not one DJ annoying..
since the vsf no one said one good word about the arf v3
DJ was on my list too.. can only hope VSF comes back.. or someone takes on the torch. All that knowhow won't just vanish. Having said that the ARF DJ looks good to me so if I get impatient I'll go for that.

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
looks like a reflection
It was my first thought too. But looking at pictures of other subs (and my LN), inside, outside, different light sources etc. that area always seems to reflect the dial (if anything) rather than some random stuff. Anyway I guess only way to know is to have it in hand, so I'll be patient and wait for the TD to reply!

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
It was my first thought too. But looking at pictures of other subs (and my LN), inside, outside, different light sources etc. that area always seems to reflect the dial (if anything) rather than some random stuff. Anyway I guess only way to know is to have it in hand, so I'll be patient and wait for the TD to reply!

bro check the other QC pics, is that badly cropped picture the only QC pic you received? I hope it isn't.
If you can still see that same reflection in the other pictures then it shouldn't be a reflection.

Last edited:

ben_a34

Known Member
30/7/20
bro check the other QC pics, is that badly cropped picture the only QC pic you received? I hope it isn't.
If you can still see that same reflection in the other pictures then it shouldn't be a reflection.
I had a few other pictures but only one face on so couldn't check. I don't usually do the cropped pics but wanted to show exactly what I'm looking at. Anyway it's all good.. TD confirmed it is reflections. So back to the topic... sorry for derailing!

Reactions: Snookit

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
http://www.wristwatchspot.com/

As at the 28th June 2021.

"At last, VS, V6 and XF just made an announcement, they accept orders now, but only limited to some models, not all. VS factory still does not accept Datejust orders."