• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC for Yohan Blake RM59-01

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Producer Michael told him to.
Relentless bastion of good taste that he clearly is.

Wow what a guy lol

giphy.gif

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yeah I guess, I didn’t know anything about RM until recently, they caught my eye but the green is hideous

The rose gold one is ok but the gens are mega money, had no idea

RM watches does contain high tech materials and engineering, are heavily endorsed by celebrities and of course are notoriously expensive. Most of them weigh next to nothing on the wrist and look more like mini machines more than watches. A lot of the designs are outlandish in terms of color choice and mixture and are designed to scream for attention on the wrist. To wash his own but I haven’t found a model which I fancy enough to purchase yet. Give me a Franck muller crazy hours any day lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
To be fair now I’ve seen what they fetch in the real world, as a buyer of the real deal you would be slightly pissed off if they could get anywhere near it for $600 lol

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
I suppose in the real world you would never come across anybody with the real one anyway and from a distance I guess it may convince somebody in the same way a Toyota MR2 dressed as a Ferrari coming past you at 120 mph May

Reactions: Picasso74