• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RMXF Factory RM035-02 Rafael Nadal Red Limited Edition Forged Carbon

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Do we have any clarity on if this RMXF is indeed NTPT as the ZF version? I have asked Trusty but do not receive a good answer.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
If the rmx cause condensation then that’s like the old RM reps when they first came out. You would do a 20 min jog on treadmill and condensation built up, though it went away on its own it wasn’t ideal to wear when sweating. The ZF I’m happy to say has no issues w condensation build up.

I’m told the rmx maker is a PITA with rejected QC.

Woops, responded to wrong post… but there you have it, on another thread guy is saying rmx has condensation in it and entire crystal is foggy inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
arrived now…yet accepted…….

Mate, seems like there is a strap screw missing at the 1 marker? Could be wrong, but seems like a hole. If you take the second photo and crank up the lighting all the way you will see there is no screw in it.

Last edited:

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Mate, seems like there is a strap screw missing at the 1 marker? Could be wrong, but seems like a hole. If you take the second photo and crank up the lighting all the way you will see there is no screw in it.

Yikes, certainly appears like a missing screw. You can see the hole it's meant to screw into.
Nice spotting!

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone

thanks a lot bro…you are right…..i can see the bottom of the hole :cry2:

i ve tryed to tell it to Andrew….i hope i m in time :(

thanks

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone

here mine,

arrived yesterday.
for me a beautiful watch, it seems very very similar to the zf ( i have had the v2).
obviously the carbon ( ntpt) is better then the v2 and the movement end size seems to be the same.
now i m searching for a screwdriver to change the strap with a Vic one that i have on the other.
if it fit….

h.pagani158

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/21
The RMX is so much better, I like that they even used different and more accurate face screws both inside the face and around it, the ntpt is the best hands down, the movement (I think it is myota) I got is SO MUCH smoother than ZF’s shit hoppy-a-dee seiko…my ZF second hand was sliding all over the place it was stupid.

My only complaint is I wish the buckle was more accurate…I wish it had the KV buckle in titanium instead of polished black, which is accurate to gen.

Last edited:

fitipaldi

Supporter
8/10/10
The RMX is so much better, I like that they even used different and more accurate face screws both inside the face and around it, the ntpt is the best hands down, the movement (I think it is myota) I got is SO MUCH smoother than ZF’s shit hoppy-a-dee seiko…my ZF second hand was sliding all over the place it was stupid.

My only complaint is I wish the buckle was more accurate…I wish it had the KV buckle in titanium instead of polished black, which is accurate to gen.

Hi do you have issues with foggy/condensation situation? For the moment, this is the only concern stopping me to buy the watch

Sent from the RWI App

h.pagani158

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/21
I have not had this issue, but then again I live in California & the weather plays nice all year round so…

Hi do you have issues with foggy/condensation situation? For the moment, this is the only concern stopping me to buy the watch

Sent from the RWI App

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
carbon/ntpt/whatever does not look as good as ZF tho. Picasso74 do you reckon the dimension of the watch are similar or quite different from ZF since you had both ?

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
I have had the ZF V2…so i couldn t say nothing about the pattern of the ntpt……dimensions are the same ..or they seem like it, i m waiting for the screwdriver ( i broke mine) for testing if the vic strap that i had on the v2 fit the RMXF…..it is the last test for the dimension of the lugs.
the movement is always the same seiko with his stuttering second hand….quite noisy in this one rather the v2 but nothing that bofher noone.
I ve wear it a bit…no fog in mine and here the humidity in the air with 30/35 C is very high.
same strap of the ZF in my opinion, both short for my 19 cm wrist but both confy .
in the wrist it seems the same, the feeling is identical to the ZF, probably it s a copy of it…pheraphs made with the spare parts…but good enough, surely better than vsf ( or the other factory that i don t remember but i had a 11-03 and the differences were evident).
i hope that the vic strap will fit in this…but in every case ill probably sell it…beautiful on the wrist…but difficult to wear here…..a lot of eyes on it in the street….and probably someone know what is it…fake or gen…no matter…i don t like people that scrutinize my wrist.

Reactions: Pdatoon

fitipaldi

Supporter
8/10/10
I have had the ZF V2…so i couldn t say nothing about the pattern of the ntpt……dimensions are the same ..or they seem like it, i m waiting for the screwdriver ( i broke mine) for testing if the vic strap that i had on the v2 fit the RMXF…..it is the last test for the dimension of the lugs.
the movement is always the same seiko with his stuttering second hand….quite noisy in this one rather the v2 but nothing that bofher noone.
I ve wear it a bit…no fog in mine and here the humidity in the air with 30/35 C is very high.
same strap of the ZF in my opinion, both short for my 19 cm wrist but both confy .
in the wrist it seems the same, the feeling is identical to the ZF, probably it s a copy of it…pheraphs made with the spare parts…but good enough, surely better than vsf ( or the other factory that i don t remember but i had a 11-03 and the differences were evident).
i hope that the vic strap will fit in this…but in every case ill probably sell it…beautiful on the wrist…but difficult to wear here…..a lot of eyes on it in the street….and probably someone know what is it…fake or gen…no matter…i don t like people that scrutinize my wrist.

Thanks for the info Picasso74 ! I'm waiting your update about the strap to pull the trigger in the watch.

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
Trusty just told me that the RMX factory is no longer for sale :(