• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RMXF Factory RM035-02 Rafael Nadal Red Limited Edition Forged Carbon

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Hi to everyone , i have an answer because even if i ve read here and there i don t understand the differences between rmxf and zf.

explain.....the case is the same?..( ntpt)...td say that is fc on the rmx
Movement ? Td says miyota but here i understood sieko??
Strap, screw glass...are even interchangiable with the gen ? ( i have a vic one feom my previous v2)

last.....why it cost more than the v3? It is better?

thanks a lot to e eryone that coukd answer

Reactions: jxpo_94

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Picasso74 From what I gather the case is the same dimensions as the ZF, but is not the same. It is NTPT, and looks almost identical to the v3, but is available in red "quartz" when ZF never made that. The listing on some of the TD pages does indeed say Miyota, but it is not a Miyota because a Miyota would not fit. I don't know if anyone has swapped the crystal, but the straps and screws are supposedly interchangeable with gen. As for why it costs more, it's because ZF doesn't make them anymore and they're popular, which means there's room for RMX to sell basically the same watch for more $$.

Last edited:

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Picasso74 From what I gather the case is the same dimensions as the ZF, but is not the same. It is NTPT, and looks almost identical to the v3, but is available in red "quartz" when ZF never made that. The listing on some of the TD pages does indeed say Miyota, but it is not a Miyota because a Miyota would not fit. I don't know if anyone has swapped the crystal, but the straps and screws are supposedly interchangeable with gen. As for why it costs more, it's because ZF doesn't make them anymore and they're popular, which means there's room for RMX to sell basically the same watch for more $$.

thanks a lot Bro......

i wanna buy one of them but i m not sure if i ll make a good affair or not.
thanks for the info... now i could buy with more confidence

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13

Hello, I have accepted my QC.
I am the first on the forum to have it I think.

I can't wait to receive it.

I could compare it to my ZF v3.

what do you think of this devil-colored watch?

What TD please? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I can’t tell if the case on the rmx sparkles like the ZF carbon ones? Can anyone who owns own comment or tell us if it looks more like plastic, wood, or good quality as ZF?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Can anyone comment on the case and how good it looks in lighting?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
It is unclear to me if the black case version is NTPT like the ZF version. On Trusty website it says forged carbon. Is the RMXF version NTPT like the ZF? I do not know if perhaps forged carbon is the same material as NTPT?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Also it appears the case size of the RMXF version is different from the ZF case.