• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rm62-01 TWF

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20

hi, i came across this, what do you think it's worth?

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
If they can get the size and proportions close to gen then this one can be interesting...btw at a glance I thought it said "WTF" lol

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
If they can get the size and proportions close to gen then this one can be interesting...btw at a glance I thought it said "WTF" lol

I put photos of the seller

Last edited:

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Why is the second time zone one giant L-shaped hand? Also the GMT hand is running like a seconds hand. Not sure why there's a 7750 in there when they could do the same thing with a cheaper movement. Case isn't terrible, but those screws for the strap look ready to pop right out

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
do you think this is real shit? , me who thought to have a little novelty that is not worth a penny?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Looks really nice for the price to be honest. It that gen carbon bezel on it? Kvf like date wheels would have been great

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
"the most complicated timepiece Richard Mille has ever produced (with a price tag to match: $1,225,000)." and limited to 30 pieces. I'll pass.
Why can't they just perfect the RM11 or something easier like a RM29 or RM30? Don't understand the factories..

saschinkaiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
"the most complicated timepiece Richard Mille has ever produced (with a price tag to match: $1,225,000)." and limited to 30 pieces. I'll pass.
Why can't they just perfect the RM11 or something easier like a RM29 or RM30? Don't understand the factories..

To be fair, watchbrands often say sth. like "most complicated < random watchbrand > ever produced" at a release of a higher cost model. And if its really the most complicated one it is only due the vibration alarm of the watch, which im pretty sure most people wouldnt care about as long as the replica looks good and has functional chronographs with a real tourbillion.

But especially the fake tourbillion is a turn off on this modell, since its extremly present at the watch. If they could manage to put a real one in and adjust the hands and the gears a bit, while selling it for a price like 700 - 800 dollars, it could be a pretty solid rep (for rm standards).

But i think they just wanted to offer a carbon case rm for a pretty small price, to sell it as often as possible.