• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM059 Yohan Blake

Darth Varanoid

Looking Around
6/5/21
Hi friends, can anyone tell me about the quality of the different models of RM059 (Yohan Blake) and possibly. Which company makes the most realistic?

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Wooow what a welcome to Get, as a New member on the site

There's a thread on this exact watch on the front page. It contains everything we know so far about the RM59s (admittedly not a lot), why didn't you read that before posting? Your post reads like you haven't read any of that and want us to read it and summarize for you.

I'm going to let you know now, people are not going to hold your hand here and feed you information; I'm honestly surprised this thread hasn't been nuked yet.

Use the search, read as many threads as you can, and if there's still not enough info ask a specific question instead of implying you want others to do research for you, and you'll have a much better experience.

Reactions: Hasselbaink

Darth Varanoid

Looking Around
6/5/21
First of All, i AM a girl who not know alot About watches, and internet forums like that... I thought this site would be the right place to ask questions, and you were some Nice and kind Guys who knew alot, and where helpfull to a New girl like me, but as far as I have discovered, it is not case...

Take GiantSquids advice, I'm sure it's well meant. There is not a lot of love for noobs here who ask these type of questions but on the plus side - you are not asking for the best Sub or Joblot or whatever they're called, so you go up in my estimation for that alone. Stick with it, read and read some more. If you want to learn about rep watches, this is the place.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Darth Varanoid your gender is irrelevant. I'm trying to spare you a lot harsher treatment because, while a lot of people here know a LOT and this is the place to absorb information, it is not a particularly kind place, especially to noobs. If you read a lot and post a little for a while, you'll get the hang of it, and nearly all of us here did the same thing when we were new.

Please read the thread at https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/richard-mille/9855033-new-rm-59-01-tourbillon for all we know about the Yohan Blake. I would post questions there but understand that you may not get answers and people may not be friendly sometimes. There's a limited amount of information out there and most of it is already available and posted, and some people will give you shit for asking things that you could have searched for.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Darth Varanoid

Looking Around
6/5/21
Thanks for the advice, yes you can read alot here, but it is a jungle for a noob like me to find at good place to buy, there alot of fake shops out there and the quality is not all ways the Best... But now i have leaned to think About My questions before i ask :)