• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW RM 59-01 Tourbillon

Corvax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/18
https://biao6688.com/75659.html
https://biao6688.com/75661.html

NOT TD

66f21718dc81744-28.jpg
66f21718dc81744-32.jpg

66f21718dc81744-34.jpg
66f21718dc81744-9.jpg

Last edited:

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Legend on IG was flogging these over the weekend, looks like a nice movement but the shape is completely wrong. I asked if the case had the asymmetrical sides, he said yes, I asked for pics, and then got blocked, lol.

That site is also an excellent source for IDing new models, they seem to pop up there quickly and give a good preview. It's nice to see them before they make it to a TD!

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Legend on IG was flogging these over the weekend, looks like a nice movement but the shape is completely wrong. I asked if the case had the asymmetrical sides, he said yes, I asked for pics, and then got blocked, lol.

That site is also an excellent source for IDing new models, they seem to pop up there quickly and give a good preview. It's nice to see them before they make it to a TD!

Do you have a link to the "Legend" IG page? Tried searching for it when he has been mentioned on here before but have not been able to find it.

As for the 59-01, this is one I was looking to buy for quite some time, very happy they released this, just wish they would have brought out a version with the green 'nanotubes' or whatever case it was

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
caribbean_stud he's (at)legendetawatch on IG, it's all the usual "no-name factory, super custom, no one has these" nonsense but he does get some stuff sooner than the TDs. I would literally rather throw my money in a lake than buy from them but they're good for a preview just like biao.

I'm really interested in the non-tourb version of this (the 61 or something?), I'm hoping they go that route with the correct offset case. I'd also love to see the green nanotube case, that'd be really awesome to see on a rep.

Reactions: Iluvpuncak3

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lol

Reactions: theREALgoat

Iluvpuncak3

16/7/20
caribbean_stud he's (at)legendetawatch on IG, it's all the usual "no-name factory, super custom, no one has these" nonsense but he does get some stuff sooner than the TDs. I would literally rather throw my money in a lake than buy from them but they're good for a preview just like biao.

I'm really interested in the non-tourb version of this (the 61 or something?), I'm hoping they go that route with the correct offset case. I'd also love to see the green nanotube case, that'd be really awesome to see on a rep.

yeah completely agree. They’re really shit but ironically they get pictures and releases much much faster than other platforms, especially this forum haha, goes that goes without saying haha. Use them as just a preview for upcoming models. If you want a source of fast informations and be up to date with releases, you’ll get that from them. But making a purchase, absolutely not.

Last edited:

Kr guy

Renowned Member
8/4/19
In your heart
Thats nice that factories keep trying to make various rm models such as 27-02 and now this tourbi
but sad it has a wrong case material

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

I liked this one, I think green ntpt on this looks much nicer than the gen :D

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
Contacted the seller on IG. Quoted $1400 and said the watch thickness is 0.3cm higher than on the gen. I will wait until PT or another trusted dealer has it

Reactions: Mayor_McCheese

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
The green and yellow colours are completely wrong compared to the gen. Looks like a painted Zebra.

Last edited:
Reactions: QueTip

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
But the guy didn't mention is made by which factory, but in the video he did that the watch will be more fitting for small wrist people as compare to the RM035 in the market.

hard to tell, it looks thiccccc

MSUMIKE74

3/5/21
That is a clean looking watch. I may be doing some shopping here soon.

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
Case specs are indeed totally off. From the colour to the shape to the size. Was hopefully for this one but I will pass..