• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the best RM rep on the market right now? Looking to purchase my first RM.

nucorno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/17
I am looking to add an RM rep to my collection, but would appreciate some guidance with regard to what those of you that collect and purchase RM reps feel is the best rep on the market right now to get started with. Thank you in advance for the recommendations!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Not like this has been covered countless times already. Smfh

Reactions: mari115

nucorno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/17
Not like this has been covered countless times already. Smfh

I've spent plenty of time looking through the various threads in the RM section of the forum. I'm not trying to be a pain and get that every factory has it different quirks. I'm sure there are other people looking through for material like this too. Guides like we have for certain Rolex pieces who be great in this area. Say what you will, but I'm just looking for some advice.

Last edited:

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
None, every model has its flaws it depends what you want, correct case sizes with stuck gears then look at the zf, wrong case shapes and sizes but with moving gears look at the different tourbs that are listed in other threads, something else? Don’t know there are other models too it comes down to what you like there is no answer to what is the best, it comes down to your likings..

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
None, every model has its flaws it depends what you want, correct case sizes with stuck gears then look at the zf, wrong case shapes and sizes but with moving gears look at the different tourbs that are listed in other threads, something else? Don’t know there are other models too it comes down to what you like there is no answer to what is the best, it comes down to your likings..

This is the best answer you're gonna get. I wrote up a brand guide for the more common RM reps and realized when I was done it was just a list of flaws of as many factories and models as I could research with absolutely zero conclusions about what was the "best" because it depends so much on what the buyer is looking for. I select for watches that wear like the gen, with deco secondary, but other people are cool with big thick watches if they look better in photos, and still others want nothing but 1:1 perfect clones and those simply don't exist.

Reactions: nucorno and Takel98

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
They all have major flaws that is difficult to live with. Maybe RM11 in the future