• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM Identification

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
do you have more pictures like that, with sexy chicks and watches?

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
I just follow a bunch of sexy girls on IG, most of them happen to be rich and sometimes post pics with their expensive watches and cars :D

or maybe they just got a sugar daddy ????‍♂️ Who lets them play with his watches amongst other things

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
or maybe they just got a sugar daddy ????*♂️ Who lets them play with his watches amongst other things

Yes I think you're right actually, I remember some time ago reading about what these IG girls are willing to do for holidays and expensive gifts and such ;)

Another one here, not an RM this time but a rose gold men's Nautilus. Is it hers, did she pay for it herself?? :D

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Yes I think you're right actually, I remember some time ago reading about what these IG girls are willing to do for holidays and expensive gifts and such ;)

Another one here, not an RM this time but a rose gold men's Nautilus. Is it hers, did she pay for it herself?? :D

She paid with her tits to borrow it